Seventeen

A few weeks later

Levi's P.O.V

My father was giving me hell for the past couple of weeks. It seemed I had royally fucked myself by choosing the easy way out.

Currently, I was in my office. I couldn't focus on the mountains of paperwork Erwin placed on my desk. Hanji would come in often to refill my tea, harboring a sad look on her face. I heard a knock on my office door before Hanji walked in with a fresh pot of tea.

"Levi, I am so sorry." Hanji placed the fresh pot of tea on my desk. It seemed she felt bad for giving me the idea that jeopardize my opportunity with my father's company.

"It's fine Hanji. It's all my fault anyway. I was the one that went through with the idea." I took a sip of the fresh tea and started working on the paperwork.

"So how are you going to get out of it?" She held her hands behind her back and toddled back and forth on her feet out of nervousness.

"That, I do not know." I took another sip of tea as I continued to tackle the paperwork. We both were left in silence before Hanji practically exploded.

"I have an idea!" Hanji exclaimed as she rushed out the door. A confused look was left on my face before she rushed back into my office seconds later holding a piece of paper.

" Why don't you bribe them into giving your sperm back! Or if someone has already used it, maybe they will give you the identity and we can get custody of the baby!" I watched Hanji start scribbling ideas on the paper.

I stopped doing the paperwork and leaned back in my office chair. Hanji was full of good ideas. That was a fact.

"And how do you know they will release the identity or give me back my...specimen?" I questioned.

Hanji let out a dark chuckle.

"Because Levi, every corporation and business always has some skeletons in the closet. You and I both know that."

***

Your P.O.V

"Even did you buy it for me!?" You screeched as he walked through the door with a paper sack in his hands. Eren threw the house key on the kitchen table.

" Of course I did you big wuss. They looked at me like I had horns." He walked over to the couch where you had sat up.

"Give me, give me, give me!" You grabbed at the bag, snatching it from his hands.

You opened the contents of the bag revealing a pregnancy test. The doctor had told you to take a test a few weeks after the procedure to make sure the embryo took inside your uterus. The test could detect early signs of pregnancy, which you were too afraid to get thus forcing Eren to buy it for you.

"Thank you!" You kissed his cheek and ran for the bathroom.

You shut the door behind you and started tearing at the box, throwing the contents out on the bathroom floor.

"Shit." You muttered as you fumbled with the test, pulling at your pants as you sat on the toilet.

You quickly released yourself and wiped while placing the test on the edge of the sink.

You flushed the toilet and picked up the instructions off of the floor.

"3 minutes for fast results."

You stared at your phone waiting for time to pass by. It felt like each second was a minute.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

3 minutes.

You snatched up the test and grabbed the box holding them side by side.

"One strip means not pregnant. Two means pregnant." You starred at the test, then the box, then the test again.

" \\"