3- New Surprises

************Authors note************

kay so I'm really sorry i haven't updated in like a month But my iPod got taken away and for whatever reason my computer doesn't like wattpad so i've had no access to the site whatsoever but i'm back now and full of ideas for you lovely peepsles :D love you guys and a special shout out to one very special Macy Jones who is apparently my number one fan ;D

************************************

I came home from the dance a little after 2 in the morning. The dance wasnt quite over when we left but someone had spiked the punch so most of the people were drunk off their a**es, and (as entertaining as that was to see) i'd had enough.

Travis was nice enough. He didn't seem to care that i wanted to leave early (truthfully i think he did too) and he even suggested we go to McDonalds for some ice cream.

We ended up squeezing ourselves through the playhouse and making a couple of moms probably think we were going to kidnap their children because we were a couple of Seniors in High School (did i mention i had skipped a grade?) and we were playing a magic unicorn land game with them. To be honest i probably would have thought we were trying to kidnap them too if i had been one of the moms. Anyways, after that the McDonalds manager told us we had to leave or he would call the cops so we went to the Brunswicks bowling alley across the street and played the games for a couple hours 'til we had enough credits to buy two large teddy bears wearing Doctor Who shirts a Matt Smith one for me and a David Tennant one for him. I don't think i'll ever forget this night, i even got Travis' number and Joey was slipping from my mind pretty quickly. I mean Joey was hot and all (like Joe Walker hot) but when am i going to meet another fanboy like Travis again. Besides Travis was more like Darren Criss supermegafoxyawesomehot and super sweet too, and the more i hung out with him the more i realized it and the more i wanted to never leave him.

I closed the door to the house and leaned up against it sighing to myself.

"Have a good time?" a small voice spoke from the shadows.

"Macy!" I jumped. "What are you doing here?"

"What I'm not allowed to visit my favorite cousin?"

I smiled and moved towards Macy giving her a hug. "Of course you're allowed to visit cous'. I just meant...." I paused looking around, something was off. "Where's mom?"

Macy's face tightened. "Out."

"But its Saturday." I protested. "She never goes out on Saturdays."

Macy sighed heavily. "Look I didn't want to have to tell you this, but your mom.... She's left for... A while." Macy swallowed and looked around the room. "She told me to look out for you while she was gone."

I sighed and stared at my feet. I sort of felt like Merlin (not the old creepy Merlin but the BBC Merlin) left by everyone except, maybe, one or two people who truly, actually cared.

"Goodnight Macy, it's been a long day." I walked silently past my older cousin and up the stairs to my room. I sat down on the old twin sized mattress and stared blankly at the wall. A wave of frustration rolled over me and I threw the small pillow next to me across the room. It hit the wall knocking the light switch into the "off" position.

I sat there in the dark tears silently pouring down my face, I didn't even know why I was crying, I was used to mom being gone, she left all the time this wasn't a big deal. Was it? It shouldn't be. The screen on my iPhone (another boyfriend gift) lit up with Travis' name and a small message "Goodnight beautiful ;)" I could feel a blush rising on my cheeks. He thought I was beautiful.

But that couldn't possibly be. Maybe he just felt sorry for me, after all I blabbed to him all about my mother and father, and basically my ENTIRE LIFE. I slid my phone under pillow and pushed all thoughts of the text out of my mind but hard as I tried I couldnt stop thing about Travis.