19- Waking up with One Direction

******Chapter 19******

**********Sarah's POV**********

I woke up wrapped in a caccoon of blankets, and Travis' arms. My first thought was to panic, but then as I lay there listening to the steady thrum of Travis' heart, and the steady in and out, rise and fall of his breaths I began to relax and snuggle in closer to him. I took a deep breath and took in his smell, it was intoxicating, as cliché as that sounds. The smell of expensive cologne, with a hint of lemon scented detergent. It was so comfortable in his arms that I was soon lulled back into sleep.

I woke up again and rolled over onto my back. I was on the floor. Had I been on the floor before? Suddenly everything from last night came rushing back to me. One Direction had invited us back to their hotel room, a hotel that Travis' father co-owned. We stayed up late with the boys and their girlfriends, and Alex who was just a friend, and then Travis and I fell asleep somewhere around five o'clock in the morning after playing a silent game of truth or dare (but mostly truth). I squeezed my eyes shut tight and sat up.

One Direction was sprawled across the room, literally everywhere. Louis was on the bed, completely sprawled out so he hogged the entire queen sized mattress, the other bed occupied by Harry's girlfriend, Becca, in a similar position. Harry was on the Victorian style couch, one leg on the back the other falling off of the front along with one arm, while the other arm covered most of his face. Liam and Zayn were both sprawled out on the floor at the foot of the beds. Niall was on the floor between the beds and Alex was using him as a pillow. Louis' girlfriend, Kara, was nowhere to be seen, as was my boyfriend. I stood up, stretching my back as I did.

Suddenly, I was very aware of the fact that I was not wearing my own clothes. I looked down at my attire. I had on a pair of Basketball shorts that I recognized as Travis' and a T-shirt that might've belonged to one of the boys but I wasn't entirely sure. My dress from last night was thrown over one of the nearby chairs.

I walked carefully into the hotel room's small kitchen-type area, making sure not to step on anybody. Kara and Travis were already there lazily drinking coffee and not saying anything. I smiled at Kara and poured myself a cup of coffee, sitting on Travis' lap since there was only the two chairs. Travis smiled at me and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." he said cheerfully.

"How are you always so cheery in the mornings?" I asked grumpily taking another big drink of my coffee.

Kara looked at me sympathetically, "Drives me insane too." She yawned heavily and looked back down at her drink. "I think I'm going back to bed now. Wake me when it's afternoon."

I watched Kara leave and then stole her seat, watching Travis' face pull down in a pout. "What time is it anyways?" I asked, looking around the room for a clock.

"Eight." Travis smiled. Ugh we only slept for three hours seriously how is he this cheerful in the morning? I groaned and laid my head down on the table.

"You know we have our own room a few rooms over we could sneak away and have some alone time." Travis smiled again, this time bigger, wider, and more honest.

I nodded my head numbly and stood up. "Show me the way."

* * * * *

Mine and Travis' room was a lot smaller than One Direction's, but hey they're One Direction I'm not arguing. Our room only had one bed and a much smaller victorian style couch (More like a love seat), it had a small bathroom by the entrance but no kitchen area like the guys' room. 

Travis was already laying down on the bed and patting the space next to him for me to come join him. I giggled lightly and sat down on the bed, squealing when I felt Travis' arm wrap itself around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Come on. I'm tired Sarah let's go to sleep." Travis pouted, playing with my hair.

I cuddled in next to Travis so that my face was right in front of his. "I'm right here, don't worry."

Travis placed his arm around my waist holding me close to him, and kissed my forehead. Then my nose and then my lips. I closed my eyes and leaned into him kissing him back finally, letting the warmth of his embrace envelop me and make me feel safe, and loved, and wanted.

Travis pulled me closer to him still, flipping me onto my back so he was hovering above me, his breathing heavy ang jagged. "Sarah Marie Jones," He whispered quietly, "I love you very, very much." He said kissing me again. "And someday, I think, I'm going to marry you."

"Travis." I groaned, carefully waraaping my arms around his neck.  "I- I love you too. A lot."

"Bloody Hell woman." Travis moaned and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I grinned and tugged on his neck, "Just kiss me." I said, pressing my lips to his.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Okay as per usual i wanted to make it longer but i kind of just ran out of ideas and i thought that that was a pretty good way to end it so enjoy