Gone

I go home, still in shock of what she told me. Wheelchair bound for life. I go to my apartment and lock the doors. Tears slip down my cheeks. I felt like I was falling apart. I rip the bandages off my arm.

My fingers curl around my kunai. I did what never failed to make me feel better. I glide it across my already scarred arms. Blood seeps from the incisions. Tear drop on my arm stinging a bit. I hear a knock at the door. "Hono?" It was Sauske. I quickly dry my tear, stop the bleeding and re wrap my arms. "Coming" my voice cracks. I open the door and look up. "Are you okay?" he stares at me in concern. "Fine," That. That was the reply that set me off. Tears brim my eyes and spill like water out of a broken dam. He closes the door and picks me up. He sets me on my couch and sits in front of me. He encloses my in a hug and rubs circles on my back. "It is okay, I heard already," he whispers. That only made me cry more. He holds me tighter. He releases me and looks in my eyes. "It will be okay," He lightly places my head on his lap. I clutch his shorts and he runs his finger through my hair. I soon fall asleep.

Sasuke POV

I happen to pick this day to leave to go to Orochimaru. I am going to spend one last day with her.

She falls asleep on my lap. She so blindly fell into my arms. Trusted so quickly. Now she will fall. I go to my apartment for a short while. I pack everything up and place them in a bag. Silly, naive, little girl. A toy. Too bad now the toy is getting thrown behind the couch never to be loved again. Maybe she will finally kill herself. One less problem.

I return to Hono's apartment. I pick her up and place her on her bed. So blissfully unaware.

Time skip

Hono POV

I rub my eyes and get up. I see Sasuke sitting on the edge of my bed. "Hey," I mumble. "Hey," he smiles slightly. The all mighty Sasuke can't be seen smiling. I crawl over to him and lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses my cheek. "No matter what happens. I will always be here for you," his eyes sparkle with light or was it something else? He drapes his arm over my shoulder. We stay in this position for a solid hour.

He gets up slowly. "I'm gonna go cook us some dinner real quick," he looks back at me. "Mkay," I acknowledge. I hear the sound of pots and pan. Sizzling and popping of oil as the timer goes off. I wonder what he is planing now. As long as he doesn't blow up my kitchen we good. He reappears with two plates. both with fried fish, rice balls, and soy beans. He set my plate down and hands me a fork. We eat and make light conversation. "So what is your favorite smells," he asks out of the blue. "Um, fresh baked bread as well a peppermint, why?" I question. "Something to pass the time. Mine is strawberries and lavender. Your turn,"

"What is your favorite food?"

"Tomatos,"

"Ew. Mine is gummy bears," I  make a face. We go through colors, jutsus, missions, shows, music, and many more. We talk well into the night.

I yawn. "Sleepy?" he asks. "Yeah," I mutter. "Then sleep, I will stay here by you," he says. "Thanks Sasuke," I smile at him. I rest my head on my pillow.

Sasuke POV

When her breathing slows, I go to my apartment and grab my backpack. I write a small note to Hono fro when she wakes up.  I go back to her place and set it on her kitchen counter top. I go back in her room to grab my shoes. I see her roll over. She rubs her eyes. "Whatchya doing?" she asks innocently.

"I'm just going for a walk," I lie smoothly. "Okay, love you," she mumbles and falls back asleep. I smirk as I fade out into the night.

Next morning

Hono POV

I wake up and smile as I stretch. I remember today is my birthday. I notice Sasuke wasn't here anymore. He probably went home. I set myself in my wheelchair and wheel to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I notice a small note. I open up and immediately recognize Sasuke's handwriting.

Dear Moyasu-san,

Why is he being so formal. I continue to read.

I wanted to tell you that I am leaving the village. For good. To be honest, I don't love you.

And I never will.

Overall, It was alot of fun. So naive to believe someone actually cared for her.

I bet the rest are doing the same. Playing with you like a toy.

Too bad that this toy was thrown behind the couch and won't be missed or remembered.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't killed yourself yet. But I guess you are just to scared to.

You are just a burden anyway. Why? Your crippled mentally an physically.

If you haven't realized by now. We is becoming me.

Sincerely,

Uchiha Sasuke

I reread every line over and over. Why was I so stupid. He's right. No one could love me for real. My face lacks all emotions. I robotically get dressed. I wheel down to the hokage's office. I open the door not bothering to knock. "What the hell? Hono wha-" Tsunade looks at the note. "Oh" her eyes don't leave the paper. She looks at Shikamaru, who happens to be in the room. "Form a six-person team for the capture of Sasuke," she commands. He walks out. I spin around and wheel out of her office.

I go back to my apartment. I do exactly what I did they night before. Rip through my already marred wrists. It wasn't helping. I pick up a lighter and hold it over my arm. No. My shoulders drop. Maybe I should just die. No one like a cripple anyway. I laugh through my tears. I hear a knocking. "Hono?" it was Naruto.

It is now or never. I rake the kunai vertically down my arm. I bleed out for a bit. I hear to door being kicked down. My eyes blur. Naruto screams. Then everything goes black. Finally.

 I have literally killed her. The next chapter with be the last chapter.

Vote, Comment, favorite, and share!

UmbrellaChild