Chapter 14: Getting To Know Her

Tiffany's POV

    Okay, this is it, don't embarrass yourself Tiff, you can do this! Hwaiting!!!

    "First things first, tell me about your family." Oh no, why did that have to be the first topic?! I cleared my throat and began to speak at the same time trying to gather up my thoughts and emotions especially when it comes to my mother.

    "Well, my dad is back at America. He owns this pretty big business company. As for my mom... Well she... She passed on,"

    "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring it up aish~ pabo!" Taeyeon smacks herself in the head, earning a giggle to escape my lips.

    "It's okay Taeyeon-ah, sometimes grief can be solved by talking it out, and remembering the good times right?" Taeyeon just gives me a little nod and smile before taking a lick of her ice cream making me take a lick of mine as well.

    "My mom... She always wanted to see the cherry blossom trees in person, specifically, in Japan,"

    "Ahh, so that's why you needed to go to Japan?"

    "Ne, I thought that maybe I could find some closure by visiting them myself for her,"

    "I see... That's nice of you. I'm sure your mom would be proud,"

    "Yeah..." I trail off in thought as I unconsciously take a few more licks of my ice cream.

    "Okay, my turn. My family resides at Jeonju, which was where I was born, and I have one older brother, and one little sister,"

    "Ohh... I bet they're both cute just like you!" Mental face palm...

    "U-uh... I mean..."

    "Haha thanks for the compliment Fany-ah," Taeyeon just chuckles at me, while my cheeks were burning up again.

    "Now, onto the really plain and simple questions... What's your favorite color?" Taeyeon inquires innocently taking licks of her ice cream.

    "Pink. I seriously love pink. Pink is just like a HUGE part of my life. It's like my color you know? Everything pink is mine, pink pink pink I love pink!" I jump up and down at the thought of pink running through my head. Then, I looked down at my ice cream and squealed out loud before taking longer licks of it. Suddenly, I hear an uproar of ahjumma-like laughter coming from Taeyeon.

    "Aigoo~ Tiffany-ah you really are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" Before I knew it I felt Taeyeon's finger pinch my blushing cheeks while crinkling her nose at me.

    "Y-yah, it's not funny! I'm serious about pink Taeyeon! Hmmf." I cross my arms and make a pouty face with both my cheeks puffed out.

    "Ahhh stop! You're killing me with your cuteness!!!" Taeyeon then dramatically acts like I'm Godzilla and she's one of the citizens running for their dear life.

    "Taeyeon!!!" I honestly couldn't believe how childish Taeyeon can be! Aish~ I guess Taeyeon has a teasing side too. With a huff of my breath, I stomp my way off to a nearby bench still pouting, but Taeyeon just keeps laughing.

    "Stop! You're being such a bully!" I kept hitting Tae on the shoulder as she sits down right next to me.

    "Y-yah yah okay I'll stop I'll stop!" Taeyeon takes a few more breaths from all the laughing, while I just looked away not wanting to meet Taeyeon in the eyes, so I just kept licking my ice cream just so I can keep myself distracted.