Chapter 11: Mission Make Taeyeon Tiffany's Pt. 2

Tiffany's POV

    I feel the cracks of sunlight hit my face signaling for me to wake up. As I flutter my eyes open, I wake up to the sight of Taeyeon sleeping soundly next to me in a super cute position. Her eyes were closed showing off her smoothly curved eyelashes, and her mouth was slightly agape, even she could make such face a like that look attractive. At first I was shocked, but then I think back to last night and how nicely this short stranger has treated me. I guess there are some people out there who care. I smiled at the thought. who knew nice people could be so good looking and not to mention so... Hot. "Aish~ no no no!" I accidentally say out loud shaking my head to gets those thoughts out. Suddenly, I feel the bed shift and hear small grunts next to me. Taeyeon was starting to wake up. "Omo!" I yell as I cover my face and then... THUD! I somehow fell off the bed and landed on my bottom. "Ow ow ow!" I say while rolling all over the floor rubbing my butt in pain.

    "Tiffany-ssi? Gwenchana?" I hear Taeyeon ask me while I immediately sit up looking  at a cute, drowsy-eyed Taeyeon rubbing her eyes with her balled up fists and yawning loudly, looking like a little kid who just woke up. I immediately started to blush and squeal a little bit at the sight and covered my face as soon as I felt the heat rush to my skin.

    "U-uh... Yeah I'm okay... I'm good all good haha," I say as I hastily get up on my two feet, straightening out my clothes.

    "Okay then, well you can go take a shower first, I'll make breakfast,"

    "Oh no it's fine you go first,"

    "Nooo you go first here's a towel," Taeyeon just cheekily throws me a towel then walks out the door leaving me dumbfounded and the towel sitting on my head messing up my hair even more.

______________________________________

    I walk out with the towel and some clothes Taeyeon set up for me. In front of me there were two doors. One said KWON YURI'S PROPERTY, while the other door had nothing on it, so I assumed it was the bathroom.

    As I opened the door, I was greeted by a mostly sky blue bathroom, with the shower curtains a light lavender color, and the tiles were a shiny titanium white. "Hmm," I hummed in satisfaction at the nice bathroom. I start observing each perfume and lotion bottle she uses, even though it was the weirdest thing I've probably ever done. Then, the sight of a green bottle caught my eye. So, I curiously picked it up and see that there was some liquid inside and what looks like... Seeds? Hmm. I untwisted the bottle cap and the familiar citrus smell of lemon hits my nose. "What the? Lemon water?" I say. Afterwards, I screwed the cap back on and didn't think twice of it about to put it back, but as I was about to put it back...

    "AHHHHHH!!!!"

    "AHHHHHH!!!!"

    "AHHHHHH!!!" A tall girl starts screaming at me, while I start screaming back. She then stops for a brief moment, takes the bottle away from my hands and starts screaming again for no reason.

    "AHHHHH!!!"

    "AHHHHH!!!" I scream back, startled and confused at the same time.

    "AHHHHH!!!"

    "AHHHHH!!!"

    "WHO ARE YOU?" The girl asks.