Chapter 17: The Prince and The Princess

Tiffany's POV

    "I'm full let's go play more Auntie Taeyeon and Auntie Patini!" After we finish eating, Seohyun immediately pulls me and Taeyeon straight back to the living room, and puts the crowns back on our heads.

    "Today we're gonna have the wedding between the prince and princess!"

    "I thought the prince and princess were already married?" Taeyeon asked.

    "No, they were just boyfriend and girlfriend," Seohyun cheekily states making me and Taeyeon chuckle.

"Okay, let's set up the aisle!"

"Wow, Tae you're marrying her already? Tsk tsk,"

"Shut it Soonkyu,"

"Can I be the bridesmaid?" Sunny playfully asks.

"Yah!" Taeyeon throws a pillow at Sunny's face.

"Oh Taengoo~ so meeaannnn~"

"KILL IT!" Hyoyeon suddenly shouts.

"Yo, chill goddamn," Sunny remarks.

"Don't mind her she always does that whenever someone does aegyo," Taeyeon leans over and explains to me blush once again.

"Hehe," I reply back not knowing what else to say. Seohyun rolls out a series of white blankets that was seemingly found in Taeyeon's room.

    "Aigoo~ my bed sheets..." I hear Taeyeon sulk beside me as I chuckle a bit.

    "Here's the aisle! And Auntie Sunny can be the bridesmaid! And Umma will be the flower girl!"

    "Ani, you should be the flower girl Seobaby," Yoona coos while patting Seohyun's head.

    "Hmm, okay! Umma can be the ring bear!"

"Don't you mean ring bearer?" Hyoyeon questions.

"Oh yeah ring bearuurr~" Seohyun tries to sound out the word.

"Aigoo~ so cute!" Sunny exclaims as she pinches Seohyun's chubby cheeks.

"Okay! Wedding time! Everyone stand in your places!" Seohyun immediately pushes me and Taeyeon to the very end of the blanket where Hyoyeon is standing acting as the person that marries the couple.

"Dear ye belov-" Hyoyeon starts then gets cut off.

"Ah ah ah! The flower girl didn't go down the aisle yet!" Seohyun pouts.

"Ah arrasso arrasso," Hyoyeon replied. Seohyun then elegantly took the basket of leftover flower petals from when she was making the crown and moved like a ballerina across the aisle spreading the petals as she went.

"Okay you can start," Seohyun whispers to Hyoyeon.

"O-oh okay got ya ahem! We are gathered here today on behalf of Mr. and soon to be Mrs. Kim's very special day. Will you Kim Taeyeon take Tiffany Hwang to be your lawfully wedded wife and Queen?"

"I-I do," Taeyeon nervously replies instantly putting butterflies in my stomach. I know this was all pretend, but for some reason I couldn't help but still feel like it was an actual ceremony, but would my real ceremony be with Taeyeon? But in honestly, who wouldn't want to get married with someone like Taeyeon? A voice disrupts my train of thought.

    "And do you, Tiffany Hwang take Kim Taeyeon to be your lawfully wedded husband,"

    "Husband?!?" Taeyeon says in shock.