Chapter 16: The Sleepover

Tiffany's POV

Seohyun pulls me straight into Taeyeon's house talking non-stop about the many different things we were going to do together.

"We can play princesses, or we can have a tea party, or we can play with Keroro..." Seohyun continued on and on endlessly listing the many possibilities of what we can play as I smile lovingly at the young girl.

    "Okay okay calm down now let's not do anything that'll wreck this place," I hear Taeyeon warn.

    "It's fine Taengoo unnie we won't do anything," Seohyun reasons out with Taeyeon.

    "Alrighty then," Taeyeon kneels down and messes up Seohyun's hair playfully almost like what a dad would do to his daughter, and I couldn't help but smile at that.

    Omo, Taetae is so sweet... Wait, where did Taetae come from?!? Aish~ weird Hwang.

    "Hehe, would Taengoo Unnie like to play with us too?" Seohyun asks Tae innocently.

    "Uh..." I smile at Taeyeon secretly hoping that she will say yes.

    "S-sure,"

    "YAY! You can be the prince!"

    "P-Prince??"

    "Well, every princess needs a prince! Right?" Seohyun asks with a slight tilt of her head.

    "Uh... Um... Yeah okay,"

    "Hooray!" Seohyun then pulls Taeyeon's hand towards an unknown room.

"NO!" Taeyeon hastily blocks the door as me and Seohyun look at her in confusion.

"Uh... Um... I mean, this room is o-off limits, sorry." Off limits? I wonder what's in there? I wonder to myself.

"Well then, where can we go play?"

"H-how about we go to the living room?"

"Hmm, okay!" I notice Taeyeon take a sigh of relief, she must really not want anyone to go in there. We all gathered around the coffee table as Seohyun set down her stuffed frog.

"Okay, I am going to need some crowns..." She puts a finger up to her lips in thought until her eyes stayed glued to a certain yellow plastic crown set up on the mantle.

"PERFECT!" Seohyun runs up to the mantle and starts jumping up and down to try and get it before Yoona takes the crown and gives it a good look.

"SM Top 5?" Yoona read aloud as she inspected the crown.

"Uh, t-that was from this t-talent competition for that company SM Entertainment,"

"Ahh, oh! That reminds me, did you find any record labels that'll take you in yet?"

"Aish~ no..." Taeyeon sighs out slumping on the couch.

"Omo, this is your last year Taengoo! If you don't do anything soo-"

"I KNOW OKAY!!!" Taeyeon suddenly snaps standing up breathing heavily and even scaring Seohyun a little bit too.

"I-I'm sorry..." In a flash, Taeyeon escapes the room and off into the dark hallway.

"Aish~ I'll talk to her." Sunny follows Tae's direction off into the dark hallway.

"U-Umma, what's wrong with Taengoo Unnie?" I hear Seohyun innocently ask.

"W-well um, Taengoo Unnie is having a hard time right now,"

"What happened?"

"Uh... I-It's best if you let Taengoo Unnie handle this arrasso?" Yoona caresses Seohyun's head lovingly as Seohyun just nods in understanding.