Chapter 15: The Han River

Taeyeon's POV

I can feel it. My pulse. My heartbeat beating at the speed of light. Uncontrollable. Yet undyingly irresistible as I look at our intertwined hands. I know I barely even know her, but I couldn't help it, she made start to forget working and actually made me want to have... Fun. So, I decided to take her to my most sacred place, the Han River...

Tiffany's POV

We just ran. Ran like we were prey and whatever was behind us was our predator. My chest felt like it was about to explode any minute now due to exhaustion, but the sight of my hand inside Taeyeon's small hand made me not pay another mind to my tired legs. I looked around at my surroundings and see that we were on a bridge on one side of the freeway where the cars sped towards us in a whoosh. As we slowed down, Taeyeon's hand still had her steady grip on mine almost as if she didn't want me to get run over even though we were pretty safe on the sidewalk away from the cars.

"Wow..." That was all I could say as I took a good long gander at the view before me. The calm river reflected brilliantly against the pink sky, and the tangerine orange sunset made the scene even more spectacular.

"I know right. I always come here whenever I need to clear my head," Taeyeon calmly responds, letting the wind gently caress her face while her eyes were closed taking in as much of the tingling sensation as possible.

"I see... This is definitely the perfect place to let go for a little while," I follow Taeyeon, closing my eyes and feeling every gust of wind that blows on by, leaving me speechless at the whole experience.

"Whenever I get stressed with work or when I feel like I'm in a rut, this is where I would always go," Taeyeon now faces me with a smile, and I couldn't help but to smile back, it was impossible not to anyways. After a while of staring, Taeyeon turns her head away and takes her hands up to her lips cupping them around her mouth and starts to yell through her curled fingers like she was blowing into a horn of some sort.

"I CAN DO THIS!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!" She yelled and chanted it for a few times until finally letting her arms and chin rest on the railing of the bridge catching her breath before looking out at the magnificent view once again. Me, being the confused and speechless person I am, just stood there standing and staring at Taeyeon waiting for her to explain.

"Hehe, this place is also where I like to motivate myself and express my feelings out in the open,"

"Oh..." My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I nod in understanding. While Taeyeon is still rested on the rail in the same position, I decide to follow along.

"I CAN DO THIS... TOO!!!" I cheekily screamed out to the calm waters below and ahead. I then hear an outburst of ahjumma-like laughter coming from the petite girl, causing me to laugh right along with her not caring that people are probably staring at us asking, what the hell are they doing? But through my eyes, I only saw Taeyeon and me in this world right now.

______________________________________

Yoona's POV

"Seriously! I've been calling her for a while now where could they be?!?"

"Who knows they might be on their honeymoon already haha,"

"YAH UNNIE TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" I shouted back at Sunny while my phone stayed glued to my cheek waiting for Taeng to answer for the millionth time.