Chapter 9: The Nicest Gesture

Tiffany's POV

    "So do you need any help?" The woman asks after she clears her throat. Suddenly, I felt nervous in front of her, my heart was beating so fast and my head was yearning for me to say something. JUST SAY SOMETHING HWANG!

    "Uh... Um... W-what happened there?" I said looking down at her bloody leg. Seriously Hwang?? You just said that!? Ugh, I can't believe you!

    "Oh that? Haha... It's nothing just some trouble I went through before I found you here," She calmly replies, giving me the cutest and warmest smile that almost made me want to squeal right then and there.

    "O-oh..." I respond, still mentally face palming myself.

    "Anyways, it looks like you're in more need of help than me. Do you have any place to stay?"

    "N-no... I-I just came back from the airport, I was on the wrong flight and ended up here, I was supposed to go to Japan, then my stuff got taken away."

    "Oh... I actually saw those two guys that jumped you, they were the reason I'm like this too haha," The woman says jokingly.

    "Really?"

    "Yeah, but it's nothing! Come on, it's getting cold out I'll take you home with me and you can stay for the night until you figure out something in the morning."

    "YOU WILL?!?" I say, jumping up from my position already feeling my tears dry and instead being replaced with my eye smile.

    "Of course! I can't just leave a beautiful girl like you alone out here!" The girl chuckles and holds out her hand.

    "I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon,"

    "Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang," I shake hands with her, and honestly it was the most electric feeling I've ever experienced. It was so warm against mine, and her grip was firm but gentle. I knew that I felt something towards her, I didn't know what it was, but I loved every bit of it.

    "Hmm, American name huh? You come from America?" Taeyeon cutely asks as she tilts her head like a lost puppy. God! This girl is seriously the cutest thing ever! I mean, wait what? No Tiffany get those weird thoughts out! Jeez...

    "Y-yeah b-but I'm also Korean," I stutter. Just keep digging that hole Hwang, just keep digging it.

    "Ahh okay, well you're Korean is very good Tiffany!" Taeyeon jokingly exclaims in the most adorable English ever. OMG OMG OMG! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

    "Haha well thank you Taeyeon!" I respond back in English making her chuckle like an ahjumma. Can I seriously just put her in my pocket or something?!? Wait, what? Seriously Hwang what is up with you today?

    As we were walking on the empty streets, we both fall into a weird but comfortable silence. I felt this aura around Taeyeon that I couldn't pin point what it was, but it felt like warmth, security, maybe even... Love? But, I can't be thinking that! I've never fell in love with a girl before! It's always been said by my dad that love should be between a man and a woman, but Taeyeon... She was starting to make me think otherwise. I suddenly felt this weird attraction towards Taeyeon that's for sure, but one other feeling made me question myself a bit more. How come she seems so familiar to me?

    I secretly jut out my bottom lip in thought, making sure Taeyeon doesn't see, but I just couldn't look away so I kept glancing back at her every once in a while. So far, she's never noticed, instead her eyes kept straight on ahead so I only got to see her profile. The wind was starting to pick up and blew a bit of Taeyeon's silky blonde hair behind her shoulders, showing the most marvelous jawline I have ever seen. It was so well pronounced and so sharp beyond belief. It almost seemed like a manly type jaw but it fit her petite and feminine face perfectly. My eyes widened at the sight, now I could never look away.