Sometimes sorry isn't enough

"SUMMER!!" kendall shouted as he ran and hugged Summer who looked magnificent in her tight black long sleeve cocktail that had leather in the middle with tears and holes on her sleeves matching her black 6 inch heels and her hair was up in a neat bun with her make up on.

"Kendall!! I missed you so much!!" Summer said in her sweet voice that Logan missed. They pulled away and kendall said "wow! You look amazing!" Summer kissed Kendall's cheek and hugged Carlos, James and even Logan but as summer looked at Logan her eyes were glaring at him as if they are shouting Did you regret ever pushing me away?

"Yes summer you look smokin'hot!!" Carlos said, Kendall elbowed Carlos making Summer giggle. "It's fine Kendall!! I get more comments than that." she said, Kendall sighed and said "I just have to accept that my little sister isn't little anymore." Summer giggled and said "well... we always have other times and just enjoy the party, I think my fellow Angels wouldn't mind you dancing with them. Have fun and see you guys around." Summer said as she disappeared into the crowd.

She went to the bar and ordered a martini, "You know you ain't suppose to be drinking." Lily said as she stood next to her amazingly beautiful sister. Summer groaned and said "Give it a break Lilypad! I live only once and I need to drink since I had to face him." Lily smirked and said "Yeah! I could see regret written all over his face." Summer and Lily laughed as they did a high five.

"Look over there!!" Lily said as she pointed to the dancing crowd in the middle, as Summer looked over where Lily pointed she saw Logan in the middle of the dancing crowd looking around as if he was looking for someone, "I guess lover boy is looking for you!" Lily said as she took a sip of her own martini, "Please Lily, the last thing I need is him grinding on me, next thing you know I'll be drinking a thousand of these." Summer said as she held her martini up. Lily leaned over to whisper in Summer's ear "Please sister, it will be the other way around, it would be you grinding on him."

Summer choked on her martini and said "In his dreams." Lily chuckled and said "In your dreams too but you do more nasty stuff in your dreams." Summer playfully hit lily. "Come on summer!! Just go dance with him for a few minutes, tease him! He'll beg for more... beg for you." Lily whispered in Summer's ear.

Summer gave her martini to Lily and made her way to where Logan was standing, His back was facing Summer then she said in her most seductive voice "Looking for someone?" Logan turned around and smiled like the idiot he was.

"Actually yeah, I was looking for you." he said as he scratched the back of his neck. Summer smirked and said "Dance with me." she grabbed Logan's hand and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor where many people were dancing.

Summer and Logan started to dance awkwardly until Summer realized that Logan was now very buff and manly not like before he was skinny. "You look amazing Summer." he said as he looked her up and down, Summer felt sick but at the same time it made her have butterflies.

"I get that all the time." Summer said trying her best to seem it wasn't a big thing that he commented her but it actually made her day. "So what have you've been doing for the pass three years?" Logan asked trying to figure out how Summer felt towards him because right now he wanted to press his lips against hers. "Oh, you know! the usual. Work out, sometimes go to the Doctor and stuff then Victoria Secret found me." she said

Then the music started to get hot, it started playing Gimme more - Britney Spears.

Summer smirked and started grinding on Logan making some of the people around them give them space and started watching them with whistles and cheers. Summer started doing dances that would really catch attention.

When Summer grabbed Logan's hand and spun into him and her head was a few inches away from Logan, she had the urge to press her lips against his but this isn't Falling in Love this is revenge. Logan looked into Summer's greyish blue eyes and whispered softly "I'm sorry."

'HE IS SORRY?? Sorry for not loving me in return? sorry for insulting me just because I have Cancer?' Summer thought, but she squirmed out of Logan's arms and said coldly as she glared into his chocolate brown eyes "Sometimes sorry isn't enough." then she walked away disappearing in the dancing crowd leaving Logan Henderson behind with his heart full of regret.

Right as Summer got out of the crowd Lily came up to her and said with joy "That was amazing." "Oh yeah! well.. watch me amazingly leave this dump." Summer said as she passed Lily to go home.

Summer was close to tears, she wanted to break down and cry. but her pride wouldn't let her. She had to stay strong because no matter how much she despised and hate Logan she can't stop the feeling that she was falling in love with him all over again.