Falling in Love with Logan Henderson. Final

Hello guys! And the winner is.... *drum roll*....... A!! Sweet and Romantic ending, those who chose B I am terribly sorry just so you know if you guys choose B then Summer would have died in the ending and Logan would be sad and depressed. but here is the last chapter-- and no I will not make a sequel I am sorry but I have a ton of LOTR stories in my hands since I am a die hard MASSIVE fan. ok enough with my note... let the writing commence!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Apparently the picture from the paparazzi of Logan and Summer went viral including Victoria Justice who was a bit mad but she decided to stay friends with Logan. As for Summer she was happily and openly dating Logan Henderson she didn't paid no heed to her VS friends when they told her it was a bad idea because good or bad, she loved him. She would at times laugh to herself as she remembered she was only dating because she wanted revenge now it was just one hundred percent love that she feels towards him no hate filled her heart. She watched as her sister get married and so she finally moved out of their apartment and moved in another apartment with Logan. They both decided to live in with each other which at first Kendall was skeptical but later on her agreed to whatever made Summer happy and that was being with Logan.

Summer was only putting on her lipstick when her best friend Adrianna Lima came through her dressing room shouting "You are America's VS sweetheart" (Sorry just making that up) "What!?" Summer asked in disbelief "You're America's VS sweetheart!!" she squealed as both girls screamed but you see that was Logan and Summer's main problem they had one thing standing in their way, their jobs-- let me rephrase that, their dream jobs. Summer finally made it to the top models, she was one of the hottest and one of the most expensive models in the world. As for Logan and his group, Big Time Rush they had finally made it internationally meaning they would leave on their world tour and as for Summer she would constantly move to a different country shooting different shoots and being on different fashion shows and TV shows and that's what made Logan and Summer sit awkwardly in their living room.

Both in deep thought, both thinking how could they make it work when they will be traveling the world from time to time. They both knew that long distance relationships don't work since Summer knew a million girls would be screaming for Logan when he goes to concerts and Logan knows a million guys would be checking Summer out every time she would walk down the catwalk. They only had one way to solve this problem for them to be together;

One has to let go of their dream.

Summer sat at the end of the couch while Logan sat at the other end both not talking both keeping their gaze away from each other. Both not wanting to give up a dream that they have been working so hard on. "I can't Logan... I simply can't." Summer said sadly as she finally spoke up and look at her lover beside her. He looked at her biting his nails and saying "Same here... I love you Summer but I can't let go." both sighed knowing what will happen if one of them wouldn't let go of their dream.

Break up.

Split.

Separated.

Single.

The words Summer was used to yet she loved the thought and the idea of loving Logan and simply being with him that she didn't want to  let him go and at the same time she didn't want to let go of her dream. Both were torn and both were breaking slightly. Summer couldn't stand the silence, it was chewing and eating at her. She knew that if she walked away then she would never see him again because the fashion show that'll introduce America's VS sweetheart is the day BTR has their final concert in New York before they leave for their world tour.