Chocolates make the pain go away

"Snickers, KitKat, Hersheys, Milkyway, need I say more?" Lily complained as she spotted her sister early in the morning with chocolate scraps all over the place, chocolate stains on the couch and most of all a depressed sulking Summer who has chocolate all over her face and huge eye bags for not sleeping the whole night. "What!? They are good!" Summer said with a mouth full of KitKat.

"What has seriously gotten into you Summer? Besides I need you today to help me pick out Wedding flavors and designs and... flowers! Yup, that is pretty much we have to--" Lily cut herself off as she saw Summer opening a huge Butterfinger but then Lily rolled her eyes and literally kicked the butterfinger out of Summer's hands. "Ow! What was that for!?" Summer complained "Get your lazy butt into the shower and get ready, a wedding doesn't plan itself you know." Lily said with authority in her voice.

Summer lazily got herself off the chocolate couch and into the shower.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Walking down the streets Lily had amused eyes as she watched each different bridal stores passing her while Summer wore sun-glasses and a scarf eating pudding as if she was just walking in her own Kitchen. "Augh! Summer I wish you could stop acting like a depressed widow and start being more excited about my wedding," Lily complained Summer smiled sarcastically and said "I am excited it is just that on this particular day I feel more in love with chocolate!" "So it is a coincidence that it particularly happened the day after you saw Logan with that Victoria girl." Lily said also sarcastically.

As they turned into a certain wedding store Summer quickly caught a glimpse of Lily's husband and-- LOGAN!? Summer's head snapped towards Lily who had a smile on her face. "Oops! I forgot to tell you that the Big Time Rush is part of the wedding. Your brother is the best man while Carlos, James and Logan are the Groom's men." she said as if she accidentally forgot to tell Summer that the person who made her depressed was gonna help with the wedding. Summer quickly looked at what she was wearing, she was wearing a dark violet hoodie with black leggings, violet high cut sneakers and her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing a scarf and sunglasses. "Lily--" Summer called out as Lily went inside the bridal store.

Summer took a deep breath as she got another pack of pudding from her duffle bag. She opened it and started eating it as she entered the bridal store yelling out "The Maid-of-honor is here!" as she bowed down making Lily roll her eyes. "Summer!" Kendall greeted his sister with a wide smile and enveloped her in a hug. "Woah! You smell of chocolate." Kendall said, Summer giggled but Lily said "Yeah, she has been gathering all the chocolate and devouring them like a dragon." "What happen to you? Is everything alright?" Kendall asked concerned. "I am fine." but as she said that Kendall took off her sun glasses to reveal her red puffy eyes.

but Summer snatched the sun glasses out of Kendall's hands and said "I-said-I-am-fine!!" as she marched to her sister's side. Summer gave a smile to the rest of the BTR group except Logan who avoided eye contact with Summer. All of them started tasting various of cakes, "Hmmm.. This one is delicious!" Summer moaned as she tasted the yummy velvet cake. Suddenly Logan tasted the same Cake as Summer and said "I agree, it is delicious." but Summer put the spoon down and said "Ah, not anymore.. what about the carrot cake." Summer tried not to agree anything with Logan.

"Actually I like this Velvet cake." Lily said as she tasted more of the cake. Summer puffed as she grabbed a chocolate cake and stuffed a mouthful of cake into her mouth. "Woah! Slow down Summer or you are gonna gain weight." James said as he chuckled "Who cares! It is not like I am trying to impress anyone." she replied looking directly at Logan who was gazing at her with concern. After Lily decided what flavor of cake she then announced "How about we all go out to some bar and have a few drinks tonight guys?" The guys then agreed as everyone started nodding. "So we'll meet up where?" Carlos asked, "We'll just send a text." Lily said as everyone parted ways but before they could leave Summer took one more glance at Logan who was too caught up in a conversation with Carlos.

She looked down and felt more pain erupt in her heart. Too bad chocolate isn't enough anymore.