Love Drunk

Summer cautiously looked in the mirror and smoothen out the wrinkles in her black dress she was nervous going to this bar especially when Logan is also going, "Come on Summer! Hurry!" Lily pressured her as her sister was simply dressed in a brown dress waiting for her at the door. Lily's groom was already at the bar with the boys they were just waiting for the girls to arrive.

Summer then put on her high heels and then walked out hoping she won't trip on them-- well that never happened before but who knows she might slip on a spill of beer or Logan will make her weak in the knees she was definitely sure that it was the second one that'll happen to her. She and Lily made their way towards the bar and in the distance they could see the boys bursting out with laughter over some joke and drinking beer but what Summer wasn't prepared for was Victoria cuddling in Logan's arms. She stopped dead in her tracks and pretended she dropped something as she dragged Lily down below with her.

"What is she doing here?!" Summer hissed as she looked directly at Lily, "She is here because she is also in the wedding." Lily replied "Since when did you both became friends?!" Summer hissed clearly upset "My friend from egypt couldn't make it and since Kendall is good friends with her I asked myself why not?" Lily said as if it was no big deal. "Why not!? Why not!? Hello! I am here!" Summer said Lily rolled her eyes and dragged Summer back up and said "So you admit you are jealous?" Summer opened her mouth but no words came out, she didn't want Lily to know nor did she want to see her that way. Lily smirked then continued walking to the group. As Summer took a deep breath and made her way towards the boys and Victoria she hugged everyone except Logan and she stood either beside her brother or sister.

"Guys Imma go to the bar." Summer said as she made her way towards the bar, "Can I get a glass of bourbon please?" Summer asked wanting to get wasted and drown in her sorrows. "Aren't you too pretty to be drinking this?" the man asked as he winked at Summer but Summer smiled and said "Yes yes I am." the man brought her drink and she began drinking after hours of drinking multiple glasses of bouron Summer was feeling tipsy. "Adrianna then couldn't get her bra on so she had to walk out with half her boob showing." Summer slurred as different men around her were laughing including the bartender.

Suddenly Summer felt a hand on her shoulder she turned her head and saw her brother "Kendall! Darling! You're here to join the party?" she slurred again as she put her arm over his shoulders "Come on Summer! Lets go back to our table!" Kendall said, Summer pouted and winked at the bartender as he gave her yet another glass of bourbon. Kendall supported Summer on his shoulder as she stumbled her way towards the table "Aww... Kendall you're such a kill joy." she said as she arrived at the table Lily and her groom was laughing as they saw Summer but the rest was concern except Victoria who also was laughing but Logan was definitely worried and concerned.

"Hello everyone!! What's going on!?" She slurred as she downed her bourbon "We were talking about going home girl" Lily giggled "Aww... you guys go on ahead I'll stay behind with my friends." Summer said as she turned around and the boys behind her cheered for her. "Guys can someone at least stay for Summer, I can't because I have meeting with the wedding planner along with my hubby here." Lily said "I wish I could sis but I have a photoshoot." Kendall said "I'll stay." Logan said as he looked up it was a good thing that Victoria wasn't an annoying girl that she didn't mind Logan staying with Summer.

The rest of the group left while Logan and Summer was still at the bar but as Logan called a taxi for Victoria as he came back he was shock to see Summer dancing on the table. The men around her was cheering for her Logan then rushed his way towards Summer and tried prying her off the table. "Summer get down from there." Logan said as he held her like kid from under the arm-pits, Summer then heard the song 3 by Britney spears then she squealed "Oh my god! I love this song!" she then dragged Logan to the open space and started dancing with him.

Logan was struggling to get Summer out of here without hurting her or actually dragging her out of the bar. "Summer stop dancing!" Logan hissed but Summer ignored him and got lost in the dance as she grinded on Logan. When the bridge of the song came Summer flung her arms around Logan's neck and whispered "What we do is innocent just for fun and nothing meant, if you don't like the company lets do it you and me." the guys around them were cheering for Logan telling him how lucky he was to have a VS model dancing on him. When the song finished Summer squealed but Logan then grabbed her hand and brought her outside of the bar. "Where are we going?" Summer slurred

"I'm taking you home." Logan said seriously even though he was affected by the dance still he kept his promise and stayed away from Summer. but then Summer whined as she stop dead in her tracks making Logan stop "Don't make me go home Loggie bear." she whined Logan rolled his eyes and said "I'm taking you home Summer and besides I promise to stay away from you yet here I am baby sitting you."

"Why are you staying away from me?" Summer asked as she hugged Logan's arm "Because you don't like me the way I like you." Logan said in a duh like voice no smirk or smile visible on his face. Summer smiled like a chesire cat and wrapped her arms around Logan's neck seductively and purred "Who said I like you when I am very much in love with you."

Logan was about to say something but Summer pressed her lips upon his and Logan didn't push back because he also felt the same way, he kissed her back wrapping his arms around her small waist and pulling her closer near him. but what they both didn't know was that someone was watching.

Hey guys! This story has a few chapters to go then it is over. Comment on who you think is watching. :D