Info DO NOT READ UNLESS WATCHED INUYASHA

(Information about Inuyasha)

READ ONLY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED OR READ/ALL OF INUYASHA!!!

If you have then proceed to the next chapter! :)

if you haven't here is some info if you want to read the story but have to understand it first! ^_^

Enjoy :)

***********************************

Inuyasha summary

Kagome Higurashi, 15 year old girl falls into her family shrine well which brings her back in time (500 years ago) into the feudal era. She is brought into a world where demons exists and meets a half demon named Inuyasha.

50 years ago, Inuyasha was struck into a tree by a priestess who he dearly cared for called Kikyo.

Kikyo died that day 50 years ago.

Now, 50 years later, Kagome comes into the feudal era as a reincarnation of Kikyo. She also brought back a sacred jewel that was inside her.

This jewel could grant anyone's wish, but it was said only the correct wish would set it free.

When Kagome suddenly broke the barrier of Inuyasha struck to the tree, inuyasha wanted the jewel.

Kaede made a necklace that made a command to whomever wears it must listen.

This necklace was given to Inuyasha and Kagome gave the command...which was called SIT!

(he could never take it off)

One day a demon crow took the sacred jewel and Kagome and Inuyasha went off after it, when Kagome shot an arrow at it. The sacred jewel dispersed and flew into many direction around Japan (Feudal era)

The journey began, as they both searched for the sacred jewel shards.

They search to gather all the jewel shards before a powerful demon named Naraku could take them.

*****

Group (main) characters. These characters are joined later on in the episodes/manga...

Shippo: A demon fox who lost his parents by the thunder brothers, (Inuyasha defeated them) Shippo, who is still a young little boy joins the group in hopes of becoming a powerful fox demon.

Sango: The most powerful demon slayer in her clan. Her parents and clan died in the hands of Naraku. She is the only survivor left in her clan. Until Naraku resurrected the dead and brought Sango's brother (Kohaku) back to life, by a Sacred Jewel Shard. She joins the group in search of her brother and to kill Naraku for what he did to her family.

Miroku: 50 years ago (or more), Naraku put a curse on Miroku's great grandfather. A whole in his hand that would eventually engulf him and kill him. It is called the 'wind tunnel' it is past down from generation and is now handed down to Miroku; A perverted monk who loves money. Miroku wants revenge from Naraku to get rid of his wind tunnel forever.

Kirara: A demon cat, that is Sango's company and dear friend. This cat can be very cute but when in battle it shifts into a huge sabertooth cat that can produce fire. It helps by giving transportation for Sango, Shippo, and Miroku whenever needed.

***********************

Other characters also involved:

Kohaku: Sango's brother that was in Naraku's grasp. He murdered his parents and almost killed his sister. This was done by a puppet that Naraku pulled by strings. Kohaku joins Naraku, but has no memories of whatever happened before in his past life. Eventually he regains memory later in the story and remembers his sister. He then sticks with Naraku. Making a plan in how to defeat Naraku before Naraku takes his jewel shard, which will bring him back to the dead.