/seventeen/

S'MY BARFDAY (like four weeks ago but okay sure sadie)

IM FIFTEEN FUCKERSSSS

•Tom's POV•

The blood rushed to my head and I was blinded by a million dots for about ten seconds. I knew I was on the floor, but that was about it.

When I could finally see, a walker was snarling right in front of me.

I didn't have time to react before I heard a loud gunshot and the corpse fell on me.

I looked to the exit and saw Jordan, holding the pistol I gave him.

"You are not fucking dying on me." Jordan said before he picked me up and carried me out of the house.

———

I woke up with my head resting on Jordan's chest. He was staring straight ahead.

I stirred and he looked down at me.

"Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you up." Jordan apologized, face turning red.

"It's fine. Where are we?"

I finally got a look around the car.

Martha was is the passenger seat and Ianite was driving.

"Where's everyone else?"

Jordan looked at me with pity written all over his face.

"We didn't have time to find them. We're just hoping that they'll go to the highway we drove there on."

I sat up and looked down at him. The sparkle in his eye was dull and was replaced with an unfamiliar air of seriousness.

"We're pulling over to scavenge. You lovebirds stay here and get it on." Martha said calmly before hopping out of the truck with Ianite.

oops short chapter bc this hasn't been updated in like a month

gotta blast