13

I sat there gulping down the last few drops of the red wine that filled my glass not too long ago. "Melissa?" Frost spoke breaking the silence between us. He had just spilled his life to me-well, most of it. "Do you hate me?" He questioned and my eyes snapped to him. "I would never hate you. I told you. I'm just.." I trailed off in my thoughts. "Shocked?" He spoke finishing my sentence and I nodded. "I hate myself for what I've done." He confessed looking away. "You saved your mother's life. Never hate yourself for that!" I reassured him, whilst stroking his face with my hand. Landing a kiss on my palm, he smiled at me with uncertainty. "When did it happen?" I asked still trying to get my mind around it all. "When I was fifteen." I nodded at his response, letting it all sink in further. He was so young. Too young to watch his mother go through an abusive relationship with his father. Too young to walk in on his father smothering his mother with a pillow. Too young to fight off a grown man. Too young to defend both his mother and himself. Too young to kill his father in an act of self defence. I can't imagine what he's gone through, let alone how he's had to deal with it all throughout the years. "Maybe I should go." I snapped out of my thoughts as he stood and I grabbed his arm stopping him from walking away. "Stay..I want you to." He nodded hesitantly and I stood embracing him into a tight hug.

-

The next morning I woke up with Frost's arms around me. We had fallen asleep on the couch after talking some more last night. "Good night last night?" I heard, looking up to find Santana ogling at me. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked rolling my eyes and moving from Frost's embrace, being careful not to wake him in the process. "Long enough. What were you two up to last night?" She asked following me into the kitchen. "Nothing! Ya nasty! We just talked." I said shrugging and getting myself a glass of water. My head was throbbing slightly from all the crying and wine last night. "Mhm, so what did you talk about?" She pressed on and I got another glass, filling it with orange juice and grabbing some painkillers from the cupboard. "Nothing you need to worry about." I smiled and headed back into the living room, placing the glass of juice and painkillers on the table for when Frost wakes up. "I'm going to shower." I spoke before quickly heading into my room avoiding any further interrogation from my sister. I took my time in the shower, pondering on my thoughts from the night before. It had slowly started to sink in and I was grateful for him opening up to me. For some reason it made me feel closer to him. Knowing that he trusted me with his past. I mean, we all have a past right? Finishing off in the bathroom, I wrapped my towel around myself and headed back into my room to get dressed for the day. "Morning." I jumped slightly before noticing Frost sat on the edge of my bed with his sexy self. My core began to heat up and I gripped my towel tighter to control myself. "Good morning. Sleep well?" I asked whilst walking over to my panty drawer and rummaging for a bra and panty. "Best sleep in a while." He admitted and I turned around to face him. "I was thinking. That weekend away, we should go." I smiled and saw him glance over at my legs. Between my ex coming back and not knowing his intentions and finding out about Frost's past, I figured a getaway would do us both some good. "Are you sure?" He asked wearily. Nodding in confirmation, I walked over and stood in front of him, lifting my towel slightly higher to give him a better view of my legs. "Melissa are you teasing me?" He questioned with seduction whilst looking up at me with desire. Reaching his hand out and placing it on to my thigh, my body tensed slightly from his touch before I let my towel drop to my feet. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as his eyes wondered all over my body, taking the sight in. "My beauty." He said whilst tracing his hand up my thighs and past my hips. Getting up from the bed, he locked eyes with me before cupping my a*s and leaning in to kiss me. His lips tasted like the orange juice I'd left for him not too long ago. His hand slid from my a*s and onto my area making me gasp at the sudden contact. Parting my legs slightly, I gave him access feeling his fingers wonder around my area before reaching my bud and playing with it gently. Moaning into his mouth quietly, I felt my arousal heighten as he began to give me a great start to my day.