21

"Do you think it'll cost a lot?" I questioned Zach as I handed my car keys over to him.

"It shouldn't. I'll have a word with my guy don't worry."

"Alright, just call me if you need anything." He nodded and got into my car before driving off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I turned around to find Santana stood by the door with a questionable look on her face.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Pushing past her and getting in the house, I headed over to the couch before slumping my body down.

"Well Frost and Zach aren't exactly the best of friends. Does Frost know Zach is even helping you?"

"Nope. It's not a big deal; I'm not cheating on him. Plus, with all his baby momma drama I don't think he can talk to me about Zach helping me."

"If you say so. Just be ready for when Frost finds out." I rolled my eyes at her dismissing her comment.

Frost

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My brother Jack questioned as I looked over at the pictures.

"Do it. No questions asked." He glared at me with uncertainty before grabbing the pictures back.

"I'll tell my guy. When do you want it?" I paused for a moment in thought. Ever since Melissa told me about Kevin ambushing her in the car park, I had been planning on getting rid of him, for good!

"I'll give you the call." He nodded and I saw him out as I headed over to Melissa's.

-

"How did it go with Dr. Harping the other night?" Melissa shrugged before answering.

"It was okay I guess. I'm still worried though."

"He hasn't been in contact again has he?" She shook her head no.

"It's just the unexpected. I don't know what he's capable of; he could be planning something for all we know."

"I'm taking care of it."

"Taking care of it how?" She questioned and I hesitated in giving her any further information. I didn't want to involve her in what I had planned, it was dangerous and the last thing I wanted was for her to be involved more than she is already.

"I'm not going to worry you with it all. Just know I'm sorting it." Her brow raised sceptical.

"Is it dangerous?" She questioned and I thought about whether I should lie.

"It depends."

"On.." She pressed on

"How it goes." I shrugged not knowing how else to answer.

"Don't do anything stupid. I can't lose you and I don't want you to go through what you did in the past." Her face was written with worry and I knew she was referring to my past with my father. I still blame myself for what I did but this time around I won't be the one getting my hands dirty.