14

It was now Saturday and I had decided not to dwell on last nights wedding and Kevin's possessive stares. Frost and I were going on our peaceful weekend getaway today and I was not going to let anything ruin my current happiness. "Got everything?" Santana asked me and I scratched my head, going over the list in my mind. "I think so." I said still thinking. "Protection?" She asked with a raised brow. I rolled my eyes at her and scoffed. "Nothing like that is going to happen. We're just going to spend some time together, we're still trying to get to know each other better.. kind of." I said, dismissing her perverted look. "Mhm, don't bring back a baby." She warned and I laughed at her before imagining me and Frost having a child. That was not something that was going to be happening anytime soon. The doorbell rang and I skipped towards the door knowing it would be Frost. I opened the door and found him stood there in just a pair of joggers and a t-shirt. I don't think I had ever seen him look so casual, he was mostly in a suit, if not then the odd paid of jeans. I liked him either way, still looked like s*x on legs. "Like what you see?" He questioned with a smirk and I realised I had been staring him down. I blushed and he embraced me in a hug before squeezing my a*s and making me squeal. "Save it for when you get there, my eyes are too innocent for this!" We turned to face Santana with her hands on her eyes. I giggled and let him in before handing him my small suitcase for the weekend. We said our goodbye's to Santana then headed on out and into his car before making our way to our destination.

-

Having spent a few hours on the road, we arrived at the tall glass building that contained the penthouse room that we had decided to go with. We hadn't travelled far but anywhere seemed like a luxury at this present time. Frost took out our weekend suitcases from the boot and I took out my phone, switching it off and slipping it into my bag. Nothing was going to disturb this weekend. "Got everything?" He asked and I nodded with a smile before we entered the building. Spotting the reception area, we made our way across the marbled lobby. Everything looked prestige with the black and grey decor; needless to say I felt very out of place in my casual jeans and basic top. "Hello and welcome to Grandeur, do you have a reservation?" The lady at the desk asked with a polite smile. I caught her glare towards Frost and I rolled my eyes. Women are always swooning over him, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get used to it. "Yes, reservation for Frost." He spoke as if on a business call. The lady typed away at the computer before looking back up at Frost. Hello, am I not standing right here?! "Perfect Dr. Frost. Your luxury penthouse is ready for you with the superior package ready as requested." She spoke and I looked up at Frost confused as to what the superior package entailed. He smirked at me before handing his card over to the lady and grabbing a separate card to swipe in and out of the penthouse. She showed us to the lifts and we headed on up. "What's the superior package?" I questioned still confused. "You'll see." He answered and my mind raced. We reached our floor and swiped in. The sight before me was breathtaking to say the least. I had never been somewhere so beautiful yet.. open. "Wow." Was all I could manage to say. "It's all ours baby." He placed our suitcases at the side of the door as I walked in exploring the room. Upon entry, you're immediately in the living room which has an adjoining dining and kitchen area. What caught my eye was the floor to ceiling glass windows. We had a view of the whole city from this penthouse and it looked amazing. "Where are the blinds? Or curtains?" I asked feeling exposed and I wasn't even naked. "There is none." He shrugged innocently whilst walking over to me as I stood by the windows admiring the view. "Everyone can see us walking about." I stated concerned about the open view. "I want them to see what I see. Picture yourself naked pressed up against the window." He spun me around swiftly till I was pressed against the glass. He ran his hands over my arms before lifting them and placing them flat against the cool glass. "I'd love to take you like this baby. Bend you over slightly as I do you from behind, letting you scream in pleasure for me. You won't care about people watching once I'm inside of you." I bit my lip as I pictured his words in action. "It's just me and you this weekend baby." He let go of my arms and I turned to face him before pulling him in for a kiss. "You're an amazing man you know that?" He smiled at me before smacking my a*s. "We have a massage booked for us in an hour so let's freshen up." He winked and I giggled before following him into the bedroom. It was spacious with an all white decor. The bed was circular with what looked like twenty pillows. Having explored the penthouse more and freshening up, we headed down to the spa for our massage. Once we reached, we were greeted by a tall tanned brunette woman who then showed us to a slightly dimmed room. "If you can just lay down on the table and get comfortable, myself and Irene will be giving you both your massages today. We'll be back in a few moments." One of the masseuses whom we came to know as Yasmin spoke. I smiled at them both as they walked out leaving us to get comfortable. I watched as Frost got comfortable on the table before flinging his towel that was covering his lower half onto the table beside himself. I followed suit and placed my head down, getting comfortable. I had never had a full body massage before and I felt slightly self conscious, but I was glad that we had female masseuses. Soon after we heard them both come back into the room and the hour long massages began.