15

"Do you remember what happened the last time you called me sir?" Towering over me as I laid on the bed, Frost traced the silk rope over my legs and up to my waist before reaching my breasts. "Melissa!" I gasped silently at his stern tone. "I.. um.. I don't remember." My mind was fuzzy from the tickling sensation the rope was leaving on my body. Or was it the idea of what the rope would be used for? "Are you sure you don't remember? I could remind you." He smirked as I thought back to that day and how I took him into my mouth after calling him sir. "Memory coming back now?" I blushed at the thought and caught him straightening the rope in his hands before pinning my hands above my head and tying them up. "It's too tight." Trying to move my wrists freely was difficult and the tightness was slightly uncomfortable. "Good! I don't want you coming loose as you squirm." Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, I admired his physique - he was all mine and I loved it. "If you want to stop at any time just tell me. I won't push you if you're not ready okay?" I nodded in agreement and thanked him silently. I know he wanted to tread carefully seeing as it had been so long since I was intimate with a guy. I respected him for taking my feelings into consideration, it was one of the reasons why I had fallen for him. "For your first punishment I'm going to fill your mouth, and I'm going to let you suck me dry." I licked my lips at the thought and he unzipped his trousers, before taking them off and doing the same to his boxers. His member sprung up in attention and the heat between my legs began to build. This was the hottest sight I had ever seen. "It's all yours baby, open your mouth!" He commanded and I turned my head to the side, giving him full access to my mouth letting my jaw drop. "Such a pretty slick little mouth. Now it's going to get filled with my cock as punishment." He slowly guided the tip into my mouth and I opened my mouth wider taking in his girth. "So sexy, open your mouth some more for me." I did as told as I felt him ease in further before hitting the back of my throat. I gagged at the sudden contact and he eased out a little. "Relax your throat baby, I'm going to control it for you." I relaxed my mouth more as he eased in further once again. "Ugh yes!" His head fell back in pleasure as he continued to glide himself in and out of my mouth slowly. I could feel myself getting wetter; I wanted more of him. Taking control I began moving my head, motioning my mouth and tongue along his length before reaching the tip and letting him out of my mouth with a 'pop'. Feeling him grab the back of my head, I slid his member deeper into my mouth deep throating it as my eyes began to water slightly. "Look at me." I blinked up and locked eyes with him. "Yes baby, just like that. You look so good with my dick in your mouth." I moaned and gripped onto the rope that was tied against my wrists. I wanted to touch him so bad but I knew he wouldn't be letting me loose any time soon. "Reaching over to my legs, I felt him hike up my dress and part my thighs. I shifted my hips slightly as he slid my panties down my legs, giving him more access before feeling his fingers brush along my area making me moan at the sensation. "You're so wet, I can't wait to taste you." Letting his member slip out of my mouth, I groaned as his fingers reached my entrance and slowly slipped in. "Keep my dick in your pretty little mouth baby." Sliding my mouth back on his tip, I continued sucking and licking as he danced his fingers in and out of me. The feeling within my core continued to build and I knew I was getting close. "Ugh keep sucking me baby, I want to fill your mouth." I quickened my pace and felt his fingers slip out of me making me whimper slightly at the loss of contact. Groaning deeply, he slipped himself out of my mouth and cupped my chin with his left hand whilst stroking himself with his right. "Keep your mouth open!" He commanded. "Yes sir." Keeping my mouth open, I looked up at him and saw his brows furrow as his climax reached. It didn't take long till warm spurts of cum was filling my mouth and throat whilst some dripped along my lips and down my chin. Coming down from his climax, we locked eyes as I licked him off of my lips before swallowing his seed. "Are you going to untie me now?" I asked flattering my lashes, hoping he would let me lose. "Not yet. Your punishment isn't over!" I pouted and he got onto the bed kneeling at my feet. "Your cunt is soaking." I bit my lip as he ran his fingers along my area gently. "Taste me." I said whilst smirking. "My pleasure baby." Grabbing my thighs in each hand and lifting my legs closer to my chest he proceeded to eat me, gliding his tongue along my wetness and flicking my bud rapidly. I held onto the rope tightly as his mouth went to work on me. I could feel my orgasm building deep within as he added his fingers into the mix. "Mmhhf yessss!" I placed my legs onto his shoulders before pulling his face in deeper. In one sudden move he lifted his head and laid himself in between my legs before untying the rope from my wrists and letting my arms fall. "Why'd you stop?!" I asked feeling annoyed and deprived from my pleasureful release. "You will cum when I let you!" He warned and I huffed irritated. "I don't want to be punished anymore, I've learned my lesson now." I needed my release and I needed it now! "We've got all night Melissa." He spoke softly before placing a kiss on my lips. I pulled him in closer to me, deepening the kiss and wrapping my legs around him feeling his member meet my bare pussy. He lifted my dress further helping me out of it before unclipping my bra and throwing it to the side. Cupping my breasts in his hands I moaned into his mouth as I moved my hips around, rubbing myself onto him. "I want to feel you." I said, whispering against his lips and reaching for him in between my legs. "Hold on." Getting up off of me and walking over to his suitcase, I saw him take out the foil wrapper before tearing it open and taking out it's contents. I was glad he was prepared because I certainly wasn't. Sliding it over his member, he walked back over to me and resumed his position. My heart began to race as the realisation of what was about to happen hit me. Placing short kisses along my lips and cheeks, I felt him position himself onto my entrance before pushing in slowly. The pain shot through me and I arched my back in a gasp. "Relax baby, I've got you." He said soothing me. His girth was stretching me to fit and I gripped onto his shoulders trying to relax myself onto him. I looked into his eyes as he slid further into me before sliding back out. After a few strokes I was feeling more adjusted to his length and the pleasure began to consume me. "Faster!" Moaning into his neck I felt him quicken inside of me hitting all the right spots. Within no time I had one leg on his shoulder and the other by his side as he glided in and out of me. "You feel so damn good!" He groaned and I pulled him out of me before turning around and getting on all fours. "Fuck me like this sir." Grabbing my hips and pulling me back onto his length, I gripped the sheets to sturdy myself as he began pounding into me from the back. I felt a slap connect with my ass making me squeal at the contact. "Take this dick baby!" Another slap landed, harder this time and I arched my back further. "Mmm yes sir." His wish was my command.