Chapter Three: The Boys

We were halfway through bringing all the boxes from the car, into the house, when two shiny black cars pull into the driveway. I recognized one of them as Harry's and face-palmed myself for forgetting we were supposed to pick up his car on our way over here. I recognized Niall climb out of Harry's car and the other three boys climbed out of the other car. I knew the rugged looking one was Zayn, but I couldn't remember which of the other two boys was Louis, and which was Liam. Thankfully they had to be introduced by Harry again for Reagan. 

"Nice to meet all of you!" Reagan said excitedly. I noticed she had her flirting smile on and I didn't blame her. All of these boys were extremely attractive. I don't know why, but Niall specificly caught my eye. I turned towards Reagan and we raised our eyebrows at each other in a knowing glance. We all grabbed a box and started into the house. Reagan and I hung back behind the boys so we could gossip. 

"Damn! I thought Harry had a nice ass.." She trailed off as she stared at Louis' backside. I laughed because she was absolutely right. 

"So what exactly was the meaning behind the 'up close and personal' comment this morning in the car? Also, why is Harry wearing your dad's shirt?" She asked. 

"Oh... that. Well funny story..." I then went on to explain the events that had unfolded this morning. She laughed so hard that all the boys turned around and gave her a questioning look. She actually had to drop the box she was holding and sit down so she could catch her breath. I saw Harry smile because I'm sure he knew what she was laughing at. 

"It's not that funny!" I yelled at her a little too loud. 

"What was not that funny?" Liam asked now curious along with all the lads. 

"Hanna hasn't even moved in with me yet and she can't keep her hands off me." Harry said with a laugh and then finished walking up the stairs. 

"No! That sounds so bad when you say it like that! Harry tell them what really happened!" I ordered him, but he ignored me and just turned the corner leaving me to explain to four boys how I had more or less flashed Harry this morning when HE knocked into me. They all laughed almost as hard as Reagan except Niall who just chuckled. 

"Guys come on, she's clearly embarassed. Let's drop it." Niall suggested. I shot him a grateful glance and he returned it with a smile and a nod. 

After an hour or so of trying to direct the boys on where to put my stuff, Niall decided  he would help me make everyone lunch. Everyone else went into the media room to watch a movie while we prepared the food. 

"So what should we make?" Niall asked. I knew right away what I had to make for them. 

"Ok, so when I was in Florida, I had these things called Sandwich Cubanos, which are Cuban sandwiches. They are the best thing ever and you have to try them. They have chicken or ham or whatever meat you want and then mustard and cheese and pickles all on this amazing bread-"

"Okay stop we're making it." Niall cut me off already running around the kitchen getting all the ingredients we needed. After we finished putting them together, I instructed Niall on the proper way to toast them. 

"Do we have to toast them? Can't we just eat them now? They look so good!" He whined. 

"Niall....melted cheese." His eyes widened and he nodded in understanding. We toasted all of the huge sandwiches and then put a bag of crisps on each plate before carrying them on trays into the media room. 

"Guys, Hanna made the best sandwiches known to man. I can't wait to try them." Niall said. They paused the movie as I passed out all the sandwiches and I watched their faces as they took their first bites.