chapter 19. Brisrol's pov. (Edited)

I walked out of the bedroom door with my cute outfit on. I was wearing a crop top with pink roses, navy blue shirts and the red lipstick. I walked out starving, thinking everyone else had eaten already. Turns out when I walked out, the stove just then beeped. Everybody stood there glancing at me. I didn't know why.

"Hi. Your finally out Bearcub." Louis said walking over to me.

"Yeah, I kinda thought I would miss breakfast if I didn't make it out here. But thank you for cooking." I said politely.

"You're welcome." Harry looked down at the pancakes to flip them, then looked back at me.

I walked over to the couch and turned on the TV to see The Walking Dead was on. I fangirl hard over that show. I felt Louis kiss my hand, and it took me a moment to realize how long we'd been holding hands. I've been so focused on the TV, I didn't even hear him walk into the room. I look into his beautiful eyes and he kisses me on the head. I love Louis so much, I will do everything it takes to keep him.

"Bearcub, its time to eat. You ready to eat some pooncaakes?!" Louis says in a silly voice, I giggle as he shimmies towards me.

"Yaya!" I shout giving him a hug and skip over to the dining room table with his hand in mine.

He wasn't really skipping as much as I was. He was mostly jogging, probably because he thinks it's "too girly" to skip. Although I know he would've skipped with me if we were alone.

"Slow down!" Louis said grinning, then laughed.

As I slowed down I felt Louis warm, strong arms wrap around my hips.

"LOUIS! L-LOUIS STOP IT!!!" I laughed as he started tickling me.

I tried pushing him away, but it wasn't seeming to work.

"LOUIS STOP IT! S-ST-STOPPPP!" I studdered laughing.

"Stop what? Stop tickling you?"

"YES!" I yelled in response to his question.

"NEVER!" he exclaimed.

"Hey you two over there, you guys gonna eat or what?" Harry asked taking our plates to the table, sitting them right beside each other.

"Fine," Louis said as he pulled his hands away from my waist after one final poke in my side. "Just letting you know, the tickle fight isn't over yet." He winks.

"Alright. Fine. It's on." I agreed.

{1 hour later.}

"Louis, can I speak to you," I started, everyone looked at me as Louis stood up, they got up on their feet also, I continued. "Alone."

Louis and I walked into the bedroom, his face worried.

"Louis, I realize your going on tour next month and I'm going to miss you dearly. And there's gonna be no way to change that as-" I got cut off.

"Yes there is. You can come with me. You can, but I don't know if anyone will accept it but me, you, and the boys. Nobody is used to having a girl around, but they love you. They just haven't seen a girl of mine around since Eleanor. Harry and the other boys took turns taking their girls on tour, since there could've been to many people, and less room." Louis explained.

"Okay. So if I go with you this time, I wouldn't be going with you on the next tour?"

"Correct, but then everyone will know you first out of any other current or future girlfriends." Louis tried convincing me to go first.

"I'll stay here for now. I know its gonna hurt to miss each other, we're going to be away for so long, but think about the feeling we'll get when we finally get to see each other again."

He paused for a moment and looked down at our twirling fingers. "Alright Bearcub. You've convinced me." He smiled. "You're lucky I love you."

"I love you too, Boobear." I lift his chin and kissed his lips.

We finish our kiss and part our lips, pulling each other into a warm embrace.

"Alright, you ready to go back out there?" Louis asked, locking my forearms in his hands, and stares into my bright green eyes as I stare at his.

"Yeah. We can both share the plan." I said as we start standing, hand in hand.

"Yes ma'am." he agreed with a head nod, and we both headed out the door.