chapter 34. Bristol's pov.

Oh my. This bam at the door, we still don't have the nerve to go look at it.

"Go. Rush out that window right there, you have to catch me up on everything Bristol. Text me." Mark said.

"BAM!" It happened again.

I allowed Louis to go first out the window, but he refused and said my safety was more important. Then the bam sounded again, and I just rushed Louis out the big window.

{at the apartment.}

"Babe you do know that I love you more. You could've went." he says.

"Louis you have way more injuries than I do. You need out first before he caught you." I said obviously referring to Aiden. "And I love you too."

"Bristol. Thank you so much baby I love you."

"I love you too." I say and engulf him in a hug.

I love him so much. We kiss passionately and finally reach the bedroom.

When I get in the shower, I lay down and get on Twitter. Oh no. I tweeted something before any of This happened saying "on tour with Louis." and people aren't taking it well when they see the pictures Louis posted. He posted them just before he got in his shower and said "Aiden, f you!" everybody started replying and everything saying it's just me. Its me ruining Louis' life. If we never met, Aiden wouldn't be in his life. And if we just broke up, Aiden would never want to hit him and ruin his life.

Before I know it Louis asked me why I was crying.

"What?" I asked.

"You're crying. Why babe?" He asks.

I brought my hand to my face and all I could feal was liquid. "I-i dunno." I say barely above a whisper.

"Bristol you know you can tell me anything."

I slowly hand him the computer and he starts scrolling through all the tweets. He raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes at one.

"You aren't a slut. I'm better WITH you. Not WITHOUT you."

His words warm my heart, but I don't think it's true. This his fan saying this. His directioner. They don't lie to their boys. I hope.

"Louis I love you. So much!" I sob.

"Baby I love you too. Promise me, you will never let those things get to you. Directioners only get jealous and think it's ok to treat you like that." He says.

I nod my head in his chest trying to make him understand I promise him that.

"We leave tomorrow. I think it's time to pack." I say pulling away from our hug.

"Ok. Whatever you want to do baby." he replies getting our bags out of the closet.

{15 minutes later.}

"Louis! S-stoooooop!" I yell.

Louis was chasing me around the house and was so close to catching me. I'm running as fast as my feet Can take me. The only reason he isn't running his fastest is because he's in socks and will slip. I, on the other hand, was wearing my black and white Vans.

Finally he catches me and grabs me by the waist, tickling me to death.

"Louis!" I yell when we fall on the couch.

"Yes baby?" Louis chuckles still tickling me.

"Stop it!!!" I begged.

"Fiiiine." Louis gives in.

"I'm getting in the shower then we are going swimming." I announce.

"Wait I'm coming!" Louis says running with me to the bathroom.

{15 minutes later.}

"You're so beautiful babe. You know that?" Louis says while watching me get my swimsuit on.

"Thank you baby."

I finish putting my blond hair up in a high messy ponytail, and take Louis' hand in mine.

"Ready babe?" Louis asks leading me out to the pool.

"Ready..." I say and lead him further up.

"1..." he starts. "2..."

"3!" I yell impatiently and we both jump into the pool together.