Mystery Solved 19

Chicken nuggets are the bomb diggity!! :P I'm cool

Comment!

Rate!

Message!

Fan!

Recap:

This was a great night. I got in the car and I knew Mandy wanted to say something but she dropped it and snuggled into Zack. They were cute together. I asked Chase if he had fun and he said yes. Then we finally got to the house and we all went home. 

I texted Matt saying "Goodnight teddybear". He replied back saying "Have a sweet dream princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The next few days were pure bliss. If there was such thing as a perfect boyfriend I think Matt would be it. He would take me somewhere and I would always manage to have so much fun.

Today we were going to the pool with the crew at around one. Yup I said the crew. We were all bonding especially Chase,Jared,Eric,and Jack. I'm pretty sure they were going to hit on some girls today. This day should be interestingly exciting. Hear the sarcasm?

 My day started with pounding from my patio door.The sound was unbearable, at first I thought it was part of my dream but it wouldn't stop so I came back into reality. I guess I must have locked it last night. Weird, I rarely locked it. Maybe Jassie was rummaging through my room and locked it? I'm not sure but, I unwilling got up from the comfort of my bed and groggily unlocked the patio door. Right away I went back to my bed not even checking to see who was knocking on it because it can only be one person.

I was lying flat on my tummy and enjoyed the warmth of my comforter and the fluffiness. All of that was ruined when a certain someone jumped on top of me and pulled the comforter away from me. You might be wondering why I would be in a comforter during the middle of the summer, it's because my parents crank up the a.c. and it feels like winter. I groaned since the jerk Chase ruined my peace.

"Urgg, jerk go away!" I said groggily and stuff my face into my pillow. If you couldn't tell, I'm not a morning person. Chase was lying next to me and I could feel the heat of his body next to me. I flopped onto my back with my eyes still closed. I push Chase off the bed and he landed with a big thud. He groaned in pain. "Ow, what was that for?"
"For waking me up jerk face!" I yelled at him. I was pissed at him for ruining my beauty sleep. Hah, you really DON'T want to see me in the mornings when school starts. I'm like a beast. I hate waking up to loud noises.

"Love you too lovebug." He said rubbing his butt, because of the impact with the floor.

"Yea, that's nice." I said and rolled to the end of the bed and stood up. My eyes were semi open. Enough to see where I was going that is... I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I didn't take a shower since we were going to the pool and would take one after, abd that would be a waste of water. 

The cold water finally fully woke me up. I went into my closest and put on a cute turquoise ruffled bandeau bikini, a cropped top over and some shorts.

I went back into my room and Chase wasn't there anymore. I guess he went downstairs so, I went down. Chase was playing with Jassie. That was adorable, Chase would be a great father. I sense a bit of deja vu except my mom wasn't in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and cooked some chocolate chip pancakes and some eggs for Chase and Jassie since they don't like chocolate chip pancakes. Oh well! More for me, they have no idea what they are missing out on.  I glanced up at the microwave's clock and it read 8:00.