Chapter 1

Song - Talking Body - Tove Lo.

Picture of our darling Ryan on top as Lucas Till. Got inspired for this after reading Mia Asher's book. 

I'm no angel. Far from it. The things I do would make moral people cringe.

I'm the bad guy.

The gold digger.

The side piece.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I've stopped caring about so many things a long time ago.

"Oh shit. I'm about to cum." Brian groaned before releasing himself into my mouth. Granted I was a bit annoyed that he hadn't taken my advice when I told him to eat a lot of sweets because I didn't need his sour cum in my mouth. But for the sake of it I just let him do it anyway. I still spat it out after he was done.

He moaned lying down "Shit babe that was not hot. Why did you have to spit it out?"

"You know why." I answered getting off the bed still in the nude. Brian's silk sheets caressed my body as I tried to get up.

I walked barefoot to the coffee table where the bottle of the expensive white wine we had opened during dinner.

"Baby come back to bed. You know I only get to see you tonight before I go to Italy tomorrow." Brian whined patting on the empty space beside him.

I drank straight from the bottle and smirked before whipping my mouth with the back of my hand and turning back to face Brian. "And whose fault is that?" I purred.

He groaned again throwing his head back into the pillows. His legs were splayed open revealing his large package. The sight was almost enough to make me want to go back and climb it again. "I wish you could come with me this time. But you've got college and all."

"School comes first." I said absently. He groaned again. I sighed and closed my eyes since all his groaning and moaning started to annoy me. Brian and I had been "dating" for about two months, which was pretty close to my official cut out point so I expected that sooner or later my annoyance would get the best of me and I would end up dropping him.

But that was no problem for me. There was always one opportunity or the other waiting for me. The truth was that I was always and would always be wanted. Call me what you want, a whore or a slut, I don't care really. Those labels have become mine. I wear them proudly. I know what I am and I've embraced it.

I took another swig from the wine bottle before I felt hands creeping around my waist and pulling me towards a very sweaty chest. Disgusted, I pulled away abruptly "Go take a shower or something. You know I can't stand all that sticky sweat." I said annoyed. I couldn't stand sweat on me or anyone else.

Brian chuckled raising both hands up "Alright, don't get your panties in a twist. Unless you're wearing them again for me."

I rolled my eyes and went back to lie down on the bed leaving Brian to still stand. "I'll think about it if you're good."

I could see his dick twitch again at my words. Goodness, men were so predictable. And that made them so much easier to control.

"Well I almost forgot." Brian said moving to the side of the bed. He brought out a box from under the bed with a familiar label in faint silver on top "I got you this last week. I know it's your thing so I knew you'd like it."

Inside was the Hermes scarf from the latest collection that I had been dying to get. It was featured in this year's Paris Fashion Week and I knew that I had to get it at all costs. A greedy smile brightened up my face as I snatched it up in glee "Oh thanks babe! I've been dying to get this!"

Brian grinned "I knew you'd love it. Consider it my sendoff gift until I return from Italy next week."

I smiled seductively "Then why don't you come and get your gift right now." I spread my legs wide for him to see what I was offering once again.

The sight of his dick shooting up faster than a rocket never got old.

"That's depends.... will you let me top this time?" He asked hopeful.

I pretended to think before shrugging and placing my hands behind my head "Sure. Why not?"

Yeah the thrill of being wanted never got old, no matter what anyone ever.

ion(,�;eN�]