Reader x Human! Bill - Pocky Game!

Requested by: Nyanna-Chan

"Ohhhh (Y/N)~" A voice purrs.

You ignore it and continue reading your book. You didn't want that pest of demon bothering you, especially when you were in such a comfortable spot. Right now you were sitting in a love seat with a blanket wrapped around you like a poncho. It was a warm fluffy blanket knitted by your grandma, who had passed long ago.

You didn't want to spoil it, so you had picked up an old favorite book of yours and snuggled with the comforter. For the demon bothering you, well, that was a lot to explain. Bill Cipher, a chaotic (And may I add psycho) dream demon, wanted to become more human (mainly to bother you off your rocker). And it just so happened he also needed a guide to help him. At first you declined but after a bit of possession with your cousin Dipper, you couldn't say no.

Suddenly the book in front of you was slapped shut and thrown. A cold stare was given to Bill by your eyes. Bill only smirked. In the place of your book was a small box. You looked at him.

"Seriously? You threw my book just to show me a box?" An eyebrow raised.

"My dear, it's what's in the box I wanted to show you." The demon chuckled. You rolled your eyes. What was in the box bothered you a lot. It was a pocky box.

"Go on, open it." Bill urged. Hesitant, your hands snatched the box and opened it. Pulling out a pretzel stick coated with chocolate you showed it to Bill.

"Eat it." Once again you were slow to do his orders.

'He didn't poison it did he?' You asked as you eyed the pocky suspiciously.

"No I didn't poison it, just eat it." You blushed slightly. You forgot he could read minds. Flushed you bought the pocky to your lips and bit off a piece. You swallowed it as Bill shoved his hand into the box.

"Isn't there a game with this? I've seen people do it before, care to enlighten me on it?" Bill said twirling the pocky with his fingers, "I do after all need to become more humane..."

You stared at the blonde haired demon. It seemed as if there was something in his eyes. You couldn't tell what it was, but it sent shivers of worry down your spine. You really didn't want to explain this game to him. If it even was considered a game.

"Sure...I-I'll explain the rules of the game." You gulped. Your hand took out another pocky.

"So each person has to put their mouth on the end, then they try to eat the most of the pocky. Who ever does wins." Bill stared at you with a grin unlike no other. It was actually scaring you. He plucked the pocky and popped it into your mouth. Then he bit on the other end. Surprised from his actions, you stiffed in your place, not moving an inch.

Bill smiled and took a big chunk of the pocky. His bit it so hard it broke off. He spit it and looked back to you. A small blush crept to your face.

"Hmm, I don't want to taste this anymore..." Instantly without a moment's notice Bill's hand took out the pocky from your mouth. Then something replaced the pocky on your lips, another pair of lips. The blush on your face grew immensely.

The kiss was subtle but sweet, yet had a touch of lust to it. Bill pushed a bit more and you finally broke out of your train of thought. You kissed him back. Finally (after a while *cough* ;} ) you two broke apart. Your eyes stared into Bill's black ones. In that moment, you finally knew what was in those eyes of his. Love.

"You didn't follow the rules," You pouted, blushing as red as a stop sign. Bill gave you a crooked smile with a slight chuckle.

"It's what I do, sweet cheeks," Bill cooed, then kissed your nose. This made your ears red.

"You also already knew about the game didn't you?" You gave him a smile.

"Oh yes, I just needed a reason to kiss you~" You buried your face with your hands and Bill pulled you into a cuddle. You laid in his lap and snuggled into his warm embrace. From then on there would be more cuddling, more hand holding, and definitely more pocky sticks for the both of you.

(How'd you guys like it? No? Okay that's fine! That means I have to be better! :D Don't forget to comment if you have any request. I'm perfectly fine with any of your ideas!~)