The Lost Works: Younger Human! Bill x Reader

Was gonna call this one Pokes n' Pillows lmao. It's a fluff one and I hope you all enjoy being kanoodled by human Bill ;)

I was awake but still kept my eyes closed. I was warm into a position. It seemed to be as if I was holding a hard pillow, but it was still warm nonetheless. I cuddled it closer to me, but the something sharp hit a spot where my heart would be on my chest. Yet I paid no attention to it because of the provided warmth.

After a couple of seconds, a sparkling sensation went throughout my arms from the pillow. 

Weird.

Then the thing that poked me transformed into something soft and squishy, and even more warm as if the pointy thing was never there. Honesty, who cares, I'm too tired to give a hoot, and so,  I pulled the pillow closer to me. Of course, the left side of my brain sent me into panic mode when all I wanted to do was sleep.

'Wait...something pointy turned into something squishy, not to mention what kind of pillow is pointed?!'

Instantly my eyes snapped open. The pillow or whatever it was, was gray and definitely not a pillow. I watched as the pillow breathed in and out.

'Okay, I'm pretty sure Dipper doesn't have a gray hoodie and I know enough that Mabel wouldn't cuddle up with me in something well not worthy of color... So who is this?' Slowly I unwrap my arms around the person and sit upwards. The second the persons face comes into my view my mouth hung open.

It was a sun golden blonde boy with pale-ish skin and round face that was sleeping soundly. Do I dare say he even looked slightly cute? NO, (Y/n) this is a STRANGER who is, definitely not cute, SLEEPING next to you.

Without hesitation, my voice somehow managed to let out a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly the boy's eyes shot open and he also sat up looking at me. We both shared a glance with each other before I screaming in unison.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"
"GAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The boy scrambled out of the bed but then looked at his hands and screamed again.

By this time both Dipper and Mabel were awake. Dipper wiped drool off his face while Mabel rubbed the sleep from her eyes, but when they saw me and the boy screaming at each other, they completely lost it. As Dipper was there staring at the strange boy Mabel came over with a broom and started smacking the boy over the head. 

He was yelling for her to stop, but she didn't. She kept wacking him until he was downstairs and out the doors of the shack. I even watched them throughout the triangle shaped window. 

Dipper came next to me.

"Who do you think he was? More importantly, how did he end up in your bed?" My face went pale.

"I dunno." Was the only thing that came out, and it was the truth. Only God knows how that boy got here.

"Well, I don't know who he is, and I probably don't want to." He yawned and went downstairs.

"Yeah, it was...." I say and continue to watch the boy outside. 

He kept walking around in paces with his hand on his forehead. He didn't seem to know that I was watching him.

I saw him do some weird things. He kept throwing his hands at things expecting fire to come out or something. When it didn't come out he would take his hand by the other and shake it. For some time I ogled at him as repeated the process over again countless times.

That's about it, folks! Not much on this one so I'll be posting 2 tonight! Stay tuned ;)