Chapter 10

*knock knock*

I look around my dark room. The knocking stops. I go back to my sketching.
*knock knock*
I realizes it's coming from my balcony. I stand up and pull open the curtains. Niall

"Hey, how did you get there?" He chuckles.
"Our balconies are practically touching, it's not that hard." I blush.
"Fair enough, come inside." I step aside so he can enter. He sits down with his laptop.
"What you doing?" I flop down next to him. I completely forget about the healing slits on my wrists and the bullying when Niall is around. He turns his laptop towards me. I read the webpage title.
"NIALL!!!! YOU ARE ENTERING THE X-FACTOR?!?!?!?!?!" He blushes.
"I thought about what you said. This is what I want to do with my life. Will you help me fill out the application?"
"Of course!"

****

"What's this?" Niall picks up a note that had fallen out of my sketchbook. I begin to panic. My heart rate begins to increase. I hold my breathe and my lungs feel like they are on fire due to the lack of oxygen flow.

He clears his throat before reading. I'm going to puke.

"Dearest Fallon

I have admired your beauty for a while now, alas I don't have the courage to tell you who I am. I have seen how she treats you. You are a work of art and don't deserve to be treated like that. Don't let her get to you. Stay safe my magnificent angel.

Sincerely
Your secret admirer"
Niall looks up at me with wide eyes.
"Wait what?" I ask. I've never seen this before.
"Fallon, what does this note mean by 'the way she treats you'? Who's hurting you?"
"I've never seen that note before."
"Fallon, you're not answering my question." He gives me a serious but concerned look.
"No one, it's fine Niall. She stopped."
"Are you sure? Fallon you can tell me anything." He gently touches my arm. I try my hardest not to flinch or show any sign of pain.
"I'm fine."

A/N:

Hey everyone! Yay it's Friday! I hope you enjoyed! I'll be updating again next week Friday!
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

I love you all
-Jamie❤️