Chapter 22

Fallon:

I walk through the halls. People are either staring or whispering to their friends. They're all judging. Judging me. Some point and others avoid eye contact. I don't get it...

IT'S JUST A NEW HAIRSTYLE!!

Everyone is acting as if I was accused of drugs or something.
Grace, a girl who's a year older than me approaches. "You're brave to show you face." She says timidity.
"Why?" I look around.

"You're living proof of Stacey's anger and.... She's been saying things about you." A worried look falls on her face.
"What has she said?" I ask nervously. Grace looks around cautiously.
"Things like you had to sleep your way into this school and you cut yourself and you do drugs." She looks terrified. The warmth of my cheeks drain. I can't believe... The tears build up in my eyes. I run past everyone and straight into the girls bathroom. I shut the stall door and cry. I collapse onto the cool tiles.
"Fal?" A familiar voice bounces off the walls. Melody. I hiccup. A soft knock comes from the other side. Slowly I stand up and unlock the door. I'm greeted with a hug.

"Hey it's ok. That b*tch is being put in her place as we speak." She states with an evil grin.
"What?" I wipe away my tears.
"Oh well a certain someone played a certain recording to a certain principle." She blushes.
"Mel!" I squeeze her.
"Wanna hear?" She waves her phone in front of me.
"Heck yeah!"

Stacey's wicked voice plays through the phone.
"So we'll just tell people she slept with the principal to get into the school and smokes pot and marijuana.It's simple. She'll get so much hate, she'll have to leave!" The recording ends with an evil cackle.

The intercom is turned on.
"Stacey Clegg, report to the principal's office IMMEDIATELY!"

****

I scribble down the last sentence before the intercom goes off again. This time it's Stacey.
"Fellow classmates. I have recently spread rumors about Fallon Ashworth. I made you believe she was taking drugs and slept with the prin... " She's interrupted by a cough. "I would like to apologize to all of you. I made you hate Fallon Ashworth because I am insecure. I would like to apologize to Fallon. Fallon I am so so sorry! I will never do it again. Thank you." I stare at the wall where the sound was coming from. My ears are ringing. She apologized.... So why don't I believe her? This isn't the end...

A/N:

Hey everyone! Yay I updated on time! I'm trying to get back into my regular updating schedule, it's hard. Anyway my holidays are next week so I will, NO try, write during that time. I hope you enjoyed. As usual:
Pleas
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

I love you all
-Jamie❤️

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter X