Chapter 8

"It's like 60 degrees and she's wearing stockings." Stacy whispers way too loudly as I walk through the gates.
"What a dork!"
"She's gotta be hiding something!" Her minions snicker. I speed up, Stacy extends her leg as I walk past sending me flying.

I land on the ground spreading my books all over. They laugh like this is the funniest thing in the world. I sit up and immediately start looking for my sketchbook. Where is it?!
"Looking for this?" Stacy waves my book in front of my face.
"Give it back."
"Must be pretty important. Let's see what's in here shall we."
"I don't think so." Melody snatches the book out of Stacy's hands and walks over to me. Brandon appears and helps pick up my notes.
"Ugh like whatever. It's not like I cared anyway." She flips her hair as she always does and storms off.

"What's in this anyway?" Melody asks as we collect my last pile of notes.
"It's not important. Thank you." I give her a side hug before standing up and fixing my skirt.
"Hey I helped too!" Brandon whines.
"Thanks Bran." I give him a hug and stand on my toes and place a kiss on his cheek. Melody giggles and we walk away laughing.

Class is so boring. I look over at Brandon, who is seated at 4 chairs away from me. He's writing something down. He looks extremely focused yet happy. Hm. I turn my attention back to the teacher. A hard object hits me in the back of the head. I turn around to find a eraser with a note on it lying on the floor. I bend down and pick it up.

Stop drooling over Brandon
Slut

I hold back the tears while crumpling the note into a ball and throwing it into my bag.

"Hey Fal, you coming?" Melody calls as she approaches me.
"Yeah I'll be there in a minute, just getting something from my locker." She nods and disappears with Brandon. I open my locker and stuff my bag into the confined space. I dig around until I find the note.
Slut
Slut
Slut
Slut
Slut
The word plays over and over again in my head. My vision blurs as the tears flow down my cheeks. I throw it back into my bag, shut the locker and run to the bathroom.

"Fallon! Fallon! Wait up!" Melody calls. I'm trying to get out of the school as quickly as possible.
"Are you okay? You didn't show up for lunch and Brandon says he didn't see you in class."
"Yeah I'm fine, sorry I wasn't feeling well." I put on a fake smile.
"Ok... Feel better." She hugs me before walking away.

I walk home. After dropping my bag on the floor, I grab some ice cream and my sketchbook. I sit on my bed, pull the lid of the ice cream, tears begin to flow as I sketch.

A/N:

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know not much is happening in the story. I'm sorry! Anyway my power is cut off and I realized I haven't updated since September so I sat in the dark and wrote :) P.S sorry for my terrible handwriting!
Please
Comment
Vote
Share
And
Follow

I love you all
-Jamie❤️