Chapter 11

Niall:

Something is wrong with Fallon. She's extremely pale, losing an unhealthy amount of weight and is looking rather sad. Every time I ask her what's wrong she replies with the same thing, I'm fine. I know she's lying to me. It's obvious. I just can't figure out why.

"Um Brandon?" I run up to him. I don't speak to him at all so I feel a bit odd.
"Yeah?" He raises a brow at me. I uncomfortably shift feet as I talk to him.
"What's going on with Fallon?"
"Nothing, she's fine." He says with a stiff expression.
"No she's not. Have you seen her?" I raise my voice slightly so I get my point across.
"Yes, I see her everyday. She's completely fine. Just some weird dieting thing I guess." He shifts and folds his arms across his chest.
"Oh, I never even thought about that. Um thanks. See you around."
"Yeah. You too." And with that he walks past me and into the building. I feel bad, I shouldn't have judged him on his actions, he seems like a cool guy and I can tell he cares about Fallon. As a friend I hope.

School was as boring as usual. Stacy has become even more clingy, which I didn't think was physically possible. I'm starving, I couldn't eat all day because
1) Stacy was stuck to my lips whenever she could get her hands on me
2) I left my lunch at home.
I get home, grab an apple and open up my laptop. New email. I click on it and begin to read.

Dear Mr Niall Horan

We were impressed by your application and would like to see you perform on our hit television show X Factor...

I got in? I got in?! I got in! I'm going to the X Factor!!!! I grab my phone and send a message telling my family the good news. I should tell Fallon. I look out my window and into hers. I see her sound asleep. In Brandon's arms.

A/N:

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you enjoyed! Who's excited for Christmas??
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

I love you all
-Jamie❤️