Chapter 21

Stacey:

"And check."
"Are we all clear on the plan?" I look at my two minio...I mean friends.
"One more time please." Amber asks.
"Gosh Amber you're so stupid!" I yell. I scoff.
"Look, meet me at my house after school and we can get to work."
"Are you sure we can pull this off?" Willow asks nervously.
"Of course." I grin at my friends.

Fallon:

"Bye Fallon!" My parents wave from their car.
"We love you!" My mom yells.
"Love you too!" I scream back before turning to Maura, Niall's mom.
"Thank you for watching me while my parents are on a business trip."
"No problem sweetie, I needed someone to cook for while Niall is on the X Factor." I laugh at her comment.
"I'm going to call Greg and Niall." She smiles at me before walking into the kitchen. Maura is only back for the week. My parents need to be in London for a very important meeting so they asked her to watch me. Natural she said yes.

****

"Ugh school sucks!" Mel moans.
"Preach sista!" I laugh. I run my fingers through my hair.
"We should redye ur hair!"
"Sure, tomorrow?"
"Aw why not now?" She pops out her lower lip forming a pout.
"I have to study."
"Lame!" She shouts.
"Speak for yourself Ms Solid D student."
"Thank you thank you." She bows. We hug goodbye and go our separate ways.

****

"Goodnight Fallon! Sweet dreams."
"Goodnight Maura." I flop down in my bed which is covered in textbooks and exercises. After clearing my bed, I walk over to the door that leads to my balcony. I push open the window and let the cool air swirl inside. I change into my pajamas and get into bed.

Stacey:

"Now?" Amber asks.
"No! She just went to bed. Do you want to get caught?!" I scream. My friends are absolute morons.
"Sorry." She whines.

"Stacey?"
"What?!" I ask with an annoyed tone.
"It's been 4 hours. Is it time?" I put down my playing cards and stand up.
"Yes."

We walk away from the park and towards her house. Willow pushes the ladder up, resting it on her wall. Amber and I climb it and walk along the top towards her balcony.
"Give me a boost." I say to Amber. She locks her fingers and kneels down. I place my foot on her palms and she pushes me up. I slide my hand through the open window and feel around for the key. Nothing. Amber uses her height and upper body strength to pull herself onto the balcony.

"What now?" She whispers. I smile at her and take off my backpack. I pull out my lock picking kit. She gasps. I remove the tool and stick it in the lock. A minute later and the lock turns. The door opens and we step inside her room. She lies asleep on her bed, practically hanging off the side. I hand Amber a pair of scissors. We approach her slowly and kneel down beside her. I give Amber a smile and begin hacking at one side of her hair. Amber nervously moves her scissors closer before joining me. We jump as she rolls over.
"Ok let's get out of here." We retreat to the door. I turn around one more time to admire my work. That will teach you a lesson. Don't mess with me Fallon.

Fallon:

A scream escapes my lips. Tears flow down my burning cheeks. I place my hand on the left side of my head. I pick up a short, ugly piece. The whole side. Someone cut off my hair. I continue to cry as I look at the long strands lying on my floor. I can't go to school like this. Someone broke into my room to do this to me and I know exactly who. I ball my fists and let out another scream. Maura rushes in. She gasps as her eyes fall on me.

"What happened?" She runs to my side.
"Stacey." I choke.
"I never liked that girl." She pulls out her phone and dials a number.
"What are you doing?" I hiccup.
"Well I'm not letting you go to school like that. Go get changed, I'll take care of everything." A small smile spreads across my damp face.

"Maura you're a lifesaver."
"Do you like it?" She smiles.
"I love it."
"I phoned the school and told them you had a doctors appointment." She winks at me. I climb out of her car, grab my bag and walk into school. It's lunch and the people sitting at the quad stare at me. I walk past them and head to the trees.

"I love it!" Mel screams.
"I can't believe she did that to you." Brandon says.
"I mean yeah but look at her hair! It's frickin' awesome! I want my hair like that!" Mel says with the largest grin plastered on her face.
"Bran what do you think?" I ask nervously.
"You look beautiful." We both blush.
"Oh barf." Mel says making a gagging sound. We laugh.

A/N:
Hey everyone! I am so sorry this is so late. I just had subs and finished. I hope you enjoyed.
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

I love you all
-Jamie❤️