Chapter 5: A Different Nightmare

(Y/N)'s POV

I found myself in my shrine,the surroundings somewhat blurry.

Another nigtmare...

I was about 15 at the time,living peacefully in my shrine,but in these nightmares,a man with icy  blue eyes always appeared.I couldn't remember his face or anything,only those sharp blue eyes.

The man suddenly appeared out of thin air  and caressed my cheek,gazing into my (E/C)  eyes.I sat there,not knowing how to react,I was facinated by the blue eyes.

A record started playing in my head,I was there,so was the man with those mysterious icy eyes.

I saw multible pictures of myself and a man whose face was blurred,I was laughing while his arms were wrapped around me.I didn't belive it was me,I hadn't smiled or laughed for years.

The photos ended and a scene started playing in my head.

I sat behind a table,writing something,then the man walked behind me and kissed my head."I'll go to the demon world for a few hours." he whispered in my ear.

I nodded,consertated on the documents in front of me.

He waved at the door and I waved back,a slight smile on my face.

I waited...and waited...and waited,but he never returned.

The happiness that had awokened in me slowly turned back into sorrow and my heart  started to shatter into little pieces.

I will never trust a man again,I will never show kindness towards them.

Never...

My eyes flashed open and I studied my surroundings.Normal.I was in Mikage shrine.Taking a deep breath I rested my head on the pillow again.

I had never had this kind of a nightmare before,in other nightmares,the man with icy blue eyes was harsh,cold and mean to me,saying all kinds of insulting things,but in this nightmare...he was friendly...

'Why do I feel like this has actually happened...?'

........................................................

I know this is so short and crappy but I'm writing another one today so yeah :D

See ya soon sweethearts!