Important! A/N

Okay,soooo,being the lazy person I am,I'm just going to say,that I will skip through some parts,if you have watched the anime/ read the manga (which you problably have) you should know what has happened and stuff,now,if you REALLY want me to write those parts in,message or comment and I'll try to write some of them.

Here are the parts I'm planning to skip:

-Meeting with Mizuki ( The kidnapping and stuff,we are going to pretend that we have met him,so don't be amazed if he comes in at some points )

-The time traveling (Sooo,this might be a bit hard to understand,I WILL write the part that happens later in the anime/manga,you know,when Nanami goes back to the past and she meets Yukiji,because that's bonded with my story's end,I WON'T write in the previous parts,like when Nanami went to the past and she saved that kid who turned out to be a yokai,I might do some flashbacks to the past though)

-Also the part when Princess Narukami (The lighting god or smth) changes Tomoe into a little kawaii kid *Fangirl moment*

These are the three things I'll problably skip,although there might be more,I'll replace them with my original creation,I just wanted you guys to know that so you wouldn't be all like "Wut?!?" so yeah....

That's all that I wanted to say and I hope that you will enjoy it anyways!

See ya!

(But can we all just like take a moment to appreciate Tomoe's hottness,*dies of bloodloss and fangirl and kyaaaaa!!!!* okay I should control my fangirling,XD look at his cute face though in the GIF,he looks so annoyed XDD)