Chapter 4: The Meeting of Cameron Dallas

Katelyns POV:

The door swung open and there stood Jacob and 3 other very sexy guys I smiled Blanca looked up at the boys and screamed "CARTER!" She screamed jumping into his arms "Hey baby girl" the guy who I guess his name was Carter. He was taller had brown hair and big brown eyes he had a cute smile and he was Asian but still cute "h-hi I'm Katelyn" I spoke shyly all 4 boys turned and looked at me I blushed looking down "Oh Katelyn these are my friends Carter Cameron and Jack Johnson" I nodded and smiled.

Looking at the blonde haired boy. I was studying his features. He was very cute with his dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I put my hand out to shake his he looked at me weridly then started laughing I gave him a confused look. "Oh sweetheart we don't shake hands we hug" he smiled pulling me into a hug. I felt safe in his arms like he could be my bestfriend we pulled away from the hug and smiled at eachother

"Hi I'm Cameron Dallas" the other boy said I looked at him omgosh he was sexy as hell I smiled nervously. He had brown quiffed hair to one side he was taller and very muscular I could tell he worked out he was very tan. "K-Katelyn" I smiled nervously "Hey hey hey no need to be nervous" he said pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek we pulled away and my face was bright red.

I looked over at Jacob and he looked mad. I wondered why but shrugged iy off and smiled at Jacob. He smiled back. It looked forced. I sighed quietly "hey I'm carter but u probably already no that since this one screamed my name" he laughed with Blanca still clinged to him. "Yah he's my boyfriend" Blanca smiled brightly at me. I smiled back.