Chapter 12: Finding Her

KATELYN'S POV:

The next morning I woke up to pounding at my hotel door. I ran to the door and saw Blanca standing there she looked a little angry but also really happy to see I was okay.

"Hey Blanca" I smiled innocently "Alright come on spill the beans" She said pulling me into the room and shutting the door and dragging me to the bed. " What beans? There are no beans to spill" I say and she rolls her eyes "I'm almost positive there is. One day ur at the hospital falling for Cameron then the next you run away to a Hotel because of something stupid my brother done so whats going on?" I sigh and look down playing with my fingers "That girl that was on top of him was my old bully. She made my life miserable and made me feel like I wasn't important. You see after word got out that my brother raped me people started saying stuff like i wanted him to do it or that i was a slut so i started cutting and having really bad nightmares of the whole thing. Then my ex Josh came into my life and helped me get better he stopped the people from bullying me. And that day when i met you at the airport i was a wreck because my only wince of Hope and happiness was gone. I tried keeping a smile on my face" I say breaking down crying she pulls me into a hug " I had no idea Katelyn. I'm sorry" i nod "So when he left my nightmares came back and they are worse then ever i started cutting again and the one person who always wants to ruin my life was on top of someone i had feelings for that hurt more then anything. When Jacob said she was prettier then i am thats when i lost it and started running away." I say sniffling she just stays quiet playing with my hair letting me cry it out.

JACOB'S POV:

The next morning i woke up to a text from Blanca saying "Good Morning big bro. I took matters into my own hands and found Katelyn i'm with her right now. I'm gonna try to get her to come talk to u but just go easy on her shes having a rough time right now." I smile knowing that shes okay. Maybe this is my second chance to make things better maybe i can help her. I mean i know that i don't know exactly whats going on but all i know is that she is safe and that is a relief.

I run downstairs to let Cameron know. He stayed the night because he was worried about Katelyn. "Cameron!!" I yell out his name probably waking the whole neighborhood "Huh? What? Who?" He says startled falling off the couch i laugh and run to him

" Katelyn's okay. Blanca just texted me and told me she found her" I say excited. "Really? Okay where is she i must go see her and see for myself" He says running for the door I pull him back "Okay first of all u are only in your boxers sendcond of all Blanca said that she will try to bring Katelyn over here but we gotta wait cuz i think thers alot more going on eith her then wethink so lets just give her her spac" I say and he nods