Part 23: Perfect

Jacobs POV:

*Next morning*

My eyes open I look over at the girl next to me and smile to myself. She's laying on her stomach. Her arm is drapped over my chest. She's snoring lightly. Her hair falling perfectly in her face. I move a piece of hair from her face. Shes beautiful perfect. I'm taking in all her perfect features. I'm so in love with her and I'll do anything to protect her.

Her eyes flutter open as she looks at me smiling. "Morning" she says in her cute sleepy voice. I lean down and kiss her forehead "morning beautiful" she pouts pointing to her lips "kissy" she mumbles. I giggle at her cuteness and peck her pouty lips. "Your a cutey" she smiles laying her head on my chest. " I wish we can stay like this forever Jakey boy" God I love when she calls me that "me too my love. But I think we're all going out today. Probably should get ready" she nods getting up grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom.

Katelyns POV:

I get up going to the bathroom. I do my shower routine then get out. I put on a black shirt and a black and red flannel over it. Putting on my leggings and some black ugg boots. I fix my hair putting on a beanie and some light make up. I walk back to my room seeing Jake changing. "Oh sorry" I said shielding my eyes. He laughs "its okay Kitty I'm done" he says as he slips in a black shirt black ripped jeans and his leather jacket.

"You look sexy as hell" I smirk. He bits his lip pulling me close "not as sexy as you angel" I smiled pecking his lips. "Ready?" He nods as we walk out our bedroom door and go down stairs.

Everyone is already down there. We all eat breakfast and head out.

After a long day of shopping and doing things around New York. Jacob bought me a bunch of new things.

Jake and I decided to split off from the group and go to a nice dinner. We talk for what seems like forever. And I don't want it to stop.

After dinner we walk times square looking at all the beautiful lights. "This is perfect" I say softly smiling at him as we walk hand in hand. He smiles. "Not yet." He says as he pulls me into the middle of Times Square and pulls me close to his chest looking down at me. I smile up at him as he leans down and kisses my lips softly. I kiss back putting more passion into the kiss. My whole world is perfect.

We walk back to Josh's house. Everything was perfect. I had the perfect boy, perfect bestfriend, and perfect new little sister.

What could go wrong?