Chapter 6: The Cuts

Katelyns POV:

"Really? Cuz I like u to" I smiled then he starting leaning and so did I and that's when we hear a loud thump I jumped back startled at the noise so did Jacob.

I looked at him awkwardly smiling "NO CARTER NO!" I heard Blanca scream as Carter came downstairs holding her over his shoulder I started laughing "Katelyn help" she said with puppy dog eyes looking at me

"Hey put her down" I screamed in a joking matter. He laughed and started spinning her around. After a moment he finally put her down.

I sat back onto the couch when I felt two people pick me up. I looked to see who they were. Cameron had the upper half and Jack had the lower half they walked outside to the pool "on 3" I heard Cam say "oh no please don't " I screamed "1...2....3" I heard him count and then I was thrown in the pool I came back up and swam to the edge glaring at them and getting out "if ur staying the night I suggest u both sleep with one eye opened" I smiled deviously leaving them both in shock going inside soaking wet.

I stood there shivering. Jacob looked at me a trying not to laugh "thaaaaanks for the help" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes "sorry" he said softly. I smiled at how cute he was "its okay but um do u have some clothes I can change into?" I would've asked Blanca but she was shorter then me.

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading upstairs to I guess his room? He went to his drawer and gave me a black t shirt and some gray sweatpants I smiled "um where's the bathroom?" I asked "3rd door on the left" he smiled.

I ran down the hall going to the bathroom and locking the door. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. How could someone so perfect like me? I'm ugly, depressed, and hopeless. I sighed and turned on the shower stripping down.

I got in and start singing "Cheerleader" by OMI as I washed my body with strawberry body wash. And kiwi strawberry shampoo.

I got out wrapping the towel around my body I out on the clothes Jacob gave me and brushed out my hair. I threw it into a neat bun. I found an unopened tooth brush. Brushed my teeth. I was about to walk out when I remembered my cuts on my arms crap how am I gonna hide them?