Chapter 3: The Beginning

Katelyns POV:

*Skip to the day Josh leaves*

He holds me in his arms at the airport about to leave me all alone in this world. He was the only person I had.

My parents don't talk to me much since the incident and Joshua was the only one who cared for me but now he's being ripped out of my hands.

"d-dont g-o" I say between tears "I have to baby girl. I'm sorry" he says his eyes glossy "I love u" I say as he wipes my tears softly with his finger "I love u too beautiful" he says "FLIGHT 138 TO NEW YORK UR PLANE IS NOW BOARDING I REPEAT FLIGHT 138 TO NEW YORK UR PLANE IS NOW BOARDING" The lady said over the intercom.

 I'm sorry" he says his eyes glossy "I love u" I say as he wipes my tears softly with his finger "I love u too beautiful" he says "FLIGHT 138 TO NEW YORK UR PLANE IS NOW BOARDING I REPEAT FLIGHT 138 TO NEW YORK UR PLANE IS NOW BOARDING" The lady s...

He grabs my face kissing me softly one last time. He pulls me close and hugs me tight "Come on Joshua" His mom says from behind us. He kisses my cheek and starts to walk away that when tears started to roll in I sit on one of the chairs in the airport and stare out the window

"are u okay?" I heard a voice say sitting next to me I look over and see a girl about 15 years old with dark brown hair and brown eyes she wore glasses and a beanie she was a darker skin tone then I am "uh yah...I'm okay" I lie "are u lying? I can tell ur crying and I don't like seeing people cry it makes me sad" she pouts I laugh at her cuteness "Yah its just my boyfriend of one year moved and I'm not handling it well" I said truthfully "well want to come to my house and I can make u some hot chocolate? And we can talk about it?" She says smiling "sure" I say bout to get up but she pulls me back down "we have to wait for my brother tho I'm here to pick him up" she said smiling at me "oh okay. Wait u drive?" I said confused "ha-ha no but learning. My parents dropped me off to wait for him they had work and they wanted someone here to wait for him. But I'm sure he won't mind bringing u home to my house. Especially since ur really pretty" she said with a smile I smiled back "well thank u. I'm Katelyn by the way" "Blanca" she said hugging me and I laugh hugging her back.

I pull back from the hug. I look up and see a boy with dark brown hair that was swooped to his left side dark brown eyes he had the perfect face. He was wearing a black t-shirt and tan shorts he smiled.

 He was wearing a black t-shirt and tan shorts he smiled

"Hey baby sister" he said hugging Blanca. Oh that must be her brother man was he cute "Hi bubba. How was ur flight?" She said smiling "it was good" he said as he looked over to me "And whose this?" He said eyeing me "This is Katelyn. Her boyfriend just moved and she's extremely sad about it" she explains "oh well its nice meet u I'm Jacob" he said smiling "Katelyn" I extended my hand and he shook it smiling at me. "Um I was wondering if we could bring her to our house to cheer up a little bit?" Blanca says looking at her brother with pleading eyes he looked at me and smiled "of course"

We grabbed his bags and walked to his truck. He put his suit cases in the bed of his truck and got in the drivers seat Blanca got in the middle and I sat by the window the ride to thier house was a little awkward considering I just met them.

We got to thier house which was huge it looked like a 3 story and it was white on the outside Jacob turned off the car and ran to my side of the truck he opened it "my lady" he said holding out his hand to help me down

We got to thier house which was huge it looked like a 3 story and it was white on the outside Jacob turned off the car and ran to my side of the truck he opened it "my lady" he said holding out his hand to help me down. I blushed lightly as I grabbed his hand.

I jumped down and looked at our hands noticing he didn't let go of my hand he just looked down at me smiling when we heard a cough behind us.

We turn around Jacob dropping my hand immediately. Blanca was standing there staring at us her hand on her hip "um excuse me Mr. She was my friend first so don't be hitting on my friends" she said in a serious tone he chuckled "I'm sorry baby sister. But when I see something beautiful I just can't help myself" he said smiling at me I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing like crazy.

We hear Blanca in the background gagging acting likes she's gonna throw up. "Seriously Jake she was my friend first " Blanca says pouting while I felt the heat in my cheeks wander off. I walked towards her laughing . "Aww don't worry I'm still your friend " I said hugging her

She smiled pulling me inside. We went up to her room started talking about our dreams, about life. "So you must have a story?" I look at her then immediately putting my head down. I nod "we all do. But that's a story I'm not ready to talk about" she nodded understanding then spoke after a moment of silence. "Hey wanna stay the night?" She asked happily I smiled and nodded. We talked for a little longer "I'm hungry" I said asy stomach growled. She agreed. We were about to get up till we heard a knock at the door...