Chapter 7: The Prank

Katelyns POV:

I exited the bathroom and ran downstairs covering my arms by folding them over my chest "Um does anyone have a jacket I'm freezing" I lied but I didnt want them to find out I cut and think I'm a freak.

Jacob stood up taking off his sweater which he didn't have a shirt underneath I bit my lip looking at him "like what u see?" He said with a smirk I laughed grabbing the sweatshirt and throwing it on before anyone saw my cuts.

I sat down and unlocked my phone it was 11:30 pm and I was extremely tired. I laid my head on Jacobs lap he smiled. He started playing with my hair that was in a neat bun before he took it out. I relaxed at his touch and drifted off to sleep.

*morning*

I woke up in a strange room. I started panicking thinking I've been kidnapped but then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

I smiled and went on my phone when I heard light snoring I looked over and saw Blanca sleeping I laughed and jumped on her "Wake up!" I screamed as she woke up in a panic "what who where why?" She said quickly sitting up I laughed so hard I fell off the bed. "Bitch" she said under her breath I laughed harder then sat up "I need ur help to get Cam and JJ back from yesterday" I smiled evilly. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and she smirked "do u drive?" I nodded. We came up with a plan. We went downstairs to grab Jakes keys "okay we need carter and Jakes help to carry Jj and Cam to the truck. So we can put makeup on them. And float them in the river." she smirked. I laughed at the plan knowing it was a good one.

I walked over to Jacob to find him asleep on the couch "Jacob time to get up " I whispered sweetly in his ear "5 more minutes" he mumbled I laughed and sat on him hitting his face lightly "get up loser" I whispered/yelled he sat up and pouted "I am not a loser" I just laughed "we need ur help pranking cam and JJ " "oh? What we gonna do?" I told him the plan. He nodded helping me off him then going to get dressed.

After we all got ready. Blanca walked down with Carter and 2 water rafts and some make up.

Carter and Jacob picked up JJ putting him in the car careful not to wake him. They grabbed Cam doing the same with him.

We all piled in and drove to the park. I was driving Blanca was sitting inside the truck with me while the boys were in the bed of the truck.

We got to the park and I parked as close to the river as possible. We all got out and went to the river. Jacob and Carter removed the boys from the truck. Laying Cam on the pink raft and JJ on the baby blue one. Blanca handed me some makeup and I started doing cams makeup and she did JJ.

We put them in the water both them still sleeping. I laughed at how they slept threw all of this. We all hid behind trees "Cam Jack help" I screamed as loud as I could. I swiftlly hid behind the tree after screaming there names. I watched as hey woke up in panic both falling off there rafts.

I tried so hard to keep in my laughter "what the actual fuck?" I heard JJ yell he stood up and looked around in confusion the got out. I looked over to Cam and he was just as confused as JJ was and he got out to

"dude I bet Katelyn did this" JJ said "yah but she couldn't have done it alone" Cam said looking around then his eyes landed on me. He smirked and pointed to me "there's the corporate" he yelled running after me.

I started running and tripped over my own feet. I started laughing as I saw Cams face come into view. The makeup I had put on him was smeared everywhere. He stradled me. He started tickling me "Cam no stop" I laughed as he continued "say that ur sorry and that I'm the sexiest guy ever " "ha-ha no" I said laughing harder "say it" he said tickling my ticklish spot "fine...hahah...Cameron Dallas I'm sorry...and ha-ha ur the... Sexiest...guy ever" I laughed. He stopped getting off me and helping me up.

I looked over and saw Jacob no where to be found I sighed he must've got jealous again I ran away from Cam and to the park bathroom taking out my blade.