Chapter 9: The Hospital

Jacobs POV:

After a bit of running I stopped to take a breather. I heard someone call my name. I looked around wondering who it could be. "Jake" she yelled it was Blanca. I ran to her pulling her into a hug and sobbing

"what's wrong" "I like her and she likes Cam what do I do?" I sobbed not caring who was watching. She pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes "Jacob ur a great guy and she stupid to not like u back but I'm pretty sure she does I mean the way she looks at u its different then the way she looks at Cam " she said making me feel better "okay thanks can we go get in n out?" I asked she nodded. We started walking towards the park to get my truck. When I got a call it was Cameron I really didn't want to answer but I did "Hello?" I said "Um Jacob meet us at the hospital? Katelyn I guess she was cutting herself and cut to deep and passed out. We took your truck to get her here quickly. Hurry Jake" he said sounding like he was crying I gasped "we will be right there" I hung up and explained everything to Blanca we both started running toward the hospital.

Cameron's POV:

I carried a passed out Katelyn to the truck I started crying. I called Jacob and told him everything I figured hed want to know.

We arrived at the hospital and I carried her inside "may I help u?" The lady at the desk said "uh yah my friend passed out and lost tons of blood" the lady nodded and called someone out to help us 2 guys walked out and grabbed Katelyn from my arms and layed her on the bed rolling her away. I tried to go with her "um I'm sorry sir u can't go back there just yet please u and ur friends have a seat in the waiting room" the lady smiled. I sighed going to sit down far from everyone. I put my head in my hands letting the tears fall out endlessly.

A panicked Jacob walked in "where is she? Is she okay? " he said shaking "Jake clam down I'm sure she's fine" JJ said calmly "oh yah? U think? U weren't the one who fucking found her on the floor in the bathroom surrounded by blood. All did all I could do to pick up a breathless Katelyn and run her back to you guys. I hope she's okay as much as you do. But don't say stuff like that just to calm people down" I said breaking down. They all just looked at me I'm shock but didn't say a word. I know this is soon but I love this girl and I can't let anything happen to her I gotta protect her I knew Jacob felt the same way but I was gonna be the one she loved not him. My thoughts were cut off when a nurse came in and walked to us "Friends of Katelyn Caylen" wait she's JC Caylens sister I heard he was in jail for rape and inset omgosh! JC Caylen was a YouTuber with O2L before what happened "yah that's us" carter spoke breaking me from my thoughts "she's in room 325 and is awake" the nurse smiled and walked away.

Katelyns POV:

I woke up in a strange white walled room. I was in one of those hospital gowns with no clothes underneath I laid there looking at the ceiling. Where was I? Why was I here? Who brought me here? The thoughts flooded my mind. Soon after waking up I remembered what happened. I'm pretty sure Cameron brought me here because I remember Jacob running off. Maybe I was looking at the wrong one. Maybe it was always meant to be Cameron. I smiled to myself.