Whos this?

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes and felt some weight on my chest and a arm wrapped around my waist I smiled looking down and sleeping Camz. She's so peaceful and beautiful when she's relaxed and sleeping I kiss her temple and stroked her hair I heard a sigh and I stopped " don't stop that feels good Lo." I continue for a few minutes until she gets up and stretched a smile how cute she is and I get up getting ready to leave I told Camz that all I have to do is sigh some papers get my prescription and we can go home. Now we're in Camz car heading to her new house cause she said she moved cause our old place was getting small I wonder why if it was just me and her that lived there it was a nice little apartment. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her hand on mine and she spoke. " we're here lo there's someone I want you to meet." She smiles at me I smile back and she gets out of the car and comes to my side to see if I need help. But I don't she grabs my hand and leads Me up to a cute litte house she put the key in and opens the door slowly we walk in the living room I see some toys on the floor she must have a little cousin over or something I hear a bunch of laughter coming from the kitchen and one familiar laugh "we're home!" Camila yells were here feet coming towards us and that's when I see the one and only Dinah Jane running at me and being pulled into a hug and lifted off the ground. "Oh my god laur I've missed you so much it's great to see you all better." She sets me down and we sit on the couch. "I've missed you to Dinah still haven't changed one bit I see." I laugh she flips her hair " besides me getting hotter and becoming a famous singer nah nothing has changed" she said with a cocky smirk i laugh "are you serious" I ask I knew she had pipes but dang a singer wow "yah I got signed about a year ago and I dropped an album and it was really good it went platinum I just finished touring now I'm resting for a little and writing some songs for the next album I could use some help you know I know how you and mila over there like to write songs." I smile cause I use to sing and write but I would only do it by myself or with Camz. I look over at her and she's playing with a little girl who is about a year old maybe I smile then look at Dinah who is also smiling " yah I think I can help you but I'm proud of you look at you getting your Beyoncé on" I laugh she smiles and flips her hair " I know" then Camz comes over with the child and smiles at me I smile back as she sits next to me I look at the little girl who has her head In camila's chest. "Who's this little cutie" I say looking at the little girl camila and Dinah exchange a look and camila nods. " well lauren this is Michele my daughter say hi Mich" she says not looking at me but at Michele smiling "hi" she says in the most cutest way ever but then I realized when did this happen she had a kid with who last time I saw she wasn't dating anyone. Then I remember I was lost in thought when I seen the little girl climb in my lap and play with my hair " hi Michele aren't you a cutie" I gave her a little tickle and she laughs i see to my left and see Dinah isn't there and camila on my right just smiling at me and Mich. While she was playing with my hair I look at camila and ask "when did this happen and with who Camz" I smile she smiles back "actually I adopted her she was only a month old" she said looking down "well Camz she's so cute I already lover her so it's only you who takes care of her"she nods "yup she's my little bundle of joy but when I need to work ally or moni would watch her also Dinah too when she's around." She says "that's cool were is all and moni I missed them too." I say a little curious "well they had to work late and they said they'll be here tomorrow so you can catch up on what's new" she says now playing moth mich " okay" I say starting to get hungry before I can ask camila gets up and makes her way to the kitchen. " hey Lo you hungry I was about to make mich some food" she asked me I pick up Michele and go to the kitchen as well I take a seat and a stool with mich in my lap bouncing her on my legs. " yah I could go for some for what to you have in mind?" I ask as she grabs a pot and fills it with water and puts it on the stove. " well how about I make mich's favorite food Mac and cheese" she says tapping mich on the nose saying boop I smile " Camz that is also. My favorite how could you forget" I say as I put my hand I my chest and fake being hurt. " thats why I'm making it you guys both love it." She says and I smile I look a mich "see mich she gets us she knows what we like she's a keeper." I tickle her and he's laughing. " thanks Camz." I say and get up with mich and kiss her cheek "your welcome, anyways while that cooks let me show you your room" we walk up some the stairs and there are 4 doors one mine one Camz and one Michele's room door I'm guessing the last one is the bathrooms she takes me to a room that is mine I think. she opens the door and all my stuff is in there from the old place just how I remembered just a little bit bigger here and there's a bathroom in this one. " wow Camz you did all this" I ask she grabs mich " yah just how you had it at the old place but you can move it around if you want but hey this room has a bathroom in it and it's a little bit bigger oh my room is the same as well mines the room across from yours and Michele's is next to mine I'm going to go check on dinner you get settled in Kay" she says I nod and she kisses my cheek and leaves I shocked for two reasons one she kissed my cheek and two this room was amazing. I go to my bed and fall on it. I can get use to this.