Alone

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend cuddled into my chest arm over my stomach and leg intertwined with mine as usual. I check my clock and its 7:43am I guess its time to get up. I slide out from underneath camilas grip and check my phone and I have a new Tex from my mom.

Mom: is it okay if I take Michelle out today and she can stay the night I'd really like to get to know her more.

Ugh a day with out Michelle would be nice I guess and for her to get to know her grandma should me good why not.

Me: yah sure what time do you want to pick her up?

Mom: like around 9 is that okay?

Me: yah just let me get her stuff ready and you can come by.

Mom: okay thank you Lauren

Me: for what?

Mom: for another chance to be there as a mom and a grandma thank you.

Me: your welcome just don't screw up.

Mom: I won't trust me.

Me:okay I'm going to make breakfast for my girls and I'll see you later.

Mom: okay ill let you go I love you.

Me: love you too.

I set my phone down on my desk next to my bed and kiss camilas cheek and go down stairs and start some breakfast I get the eggs out some bread milk all the ingredients to make French toast and start cooking. After a good 20 minutes I have French toast and fresh fruit on the table and now its time to wake my girls. I walk up the stairs to Michelle's room and see her curled in her little bed I sit on it and kiss her cheek.

"Morning princess its time to get up" I shake her a little she groans a little time for plan B

"Michelle I made breakfast its time to get up and grandma is taking you out today" I say and she shoots up and gets out of bed and goes down stairs.

I shake my head at her. Her and her food shell be fine. I make my way to my room and see a beautiful camz still sleeping I crawl on the bed and straddle her waist since she's on her back and I lean down and peck her cheek then her nose her forehead her eyes.

"Stop babe that tickles" she giggles I continued my assault on her face.

"Laur stop I'm trying to sleep" she groans