She's what?

The next morning me and Camila woke up and went straight to the hospital to see how Michele was doing we didn't even bother to eat just woke up got dressed and left we got news saying she's doing great while Camila was getting Michele ready to go home I went down stairs to the cafeteria to get some food for us on my way back I ran into the doctor.

"Oh miss.Jauregui in order to check Michele out you have to sign theses paper and get her prescription just go to the front deck and Michele would be ready to go home." He says with a smile I smile back. "Sure thing thank you doctor." I say "its no problem it's my job now hurry off and get those papers sign or your food will get cold I don't think your family would like cold food." He says and I thank him and head to the front desk and see a nurse

"Excuse me I'm here to sign out and pick up Michele cabello's medicine." I say and the nurse types some stuff in her computer the. Looks back at me confused. "We only have a Michele Cabello-Jauregui Is that the same thing?" She asked why would she have my last name I guess I'll ask Camila later about it.

"Yah that's my little cutie." I say with a smile she smiles back hands me the papers I sign and she gives me her medicine and tells me how to give it to her to prevent her from getting sick again. She hands me the copy's and I head back to Michele's room to see if there ready on my way I I feel my pocket vibrate I pull out my phone seeing I got a tex.

Monibear🐻: Me and the girls where wondering if we can come by and check on Michele see how she's doing.

Laur🙊: what kind of question is that of course you can well be the in 20 minutes just meet us there.

Monibear🐻: Kay see you there love you.

Laur🙊; Kay love you too.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk into the room and see that Michele is looking better and ready to go home while she hugs her teddy bear and Camila brushes her wavy hair out of her face. Michele sees me and runs and hugs my legs. "Lolo!" She says excited I crouch down and pick her up placing her on my hip kissing her forehead. "Hey cutie ready to go home?" I ask as she snuggled in my chest and nods. "I got some food so when we get there we can eat sounds good?" I asked she nods I look up and Camila who is smiling at our interactions

"All we have to do is sigh her out and get her medicine." Camila says and I hand her the food and medicine. "I already on my way back the doctor told me to do it so I did but there was some thing that confused me when I did but we will talk about it when we get home." I say as I see Michele falling asleep in my arms look down at much and kiss her head then look back at Camz who looks a little bit nervous but why.

"Oh and the girls will meet us at the house they want to check on Michele." I say as we make our way to the car. "Okay sounds great I miss them seems like we haven't seen them in months." She says as she unlocks the car and opens the door so I can put Michele in her car seat and buckle her up. One done I make my way to the driver side and head home.

The ride home was pretty quiet only noise we heard were coming from the radio I would look over at Camila who was just looking out the window in deep thoughts so I reach the hand that wasn't on the wheel and grab her hand and intertwined then me sees our hands and looks at me with a soft smile and back at the window. We drive for a good 10 more minutes and arrive home to Dinah's and ally's car in front but no sight of them they must be in the house I pull in the drive way and get out to get Michele who is now starting to get up .

"Hey Michele guess who's here to see you?" I ask as she looks around.
She shrugged. "You Aunts Dinah, Ally, and moni I say as Camila opens the front door. Michele wiggles out of my arms to see her aunts so I let her down and she runs to them. I hear the girls yelling 'Michele how are you' or 'Mich I missed you come here baby' I walk in the living room with Camila by my side hand in hand on. I clear my throat and the look up.