Um hey?

It's been 3 months since I was in a coma. I've got back into a some what new but yet old routine and work is great. As for me and Camila things have been great I love her so much And then there's my princess Michele she's amazing we've been spending lots of time together we have this special bond and lately she's been calling me mama  with out me telling her it's like she already knows we look so much alike she has my eyes so that hard to pass. I love her more and more every time I'm with her. Her and Camila are still so very close were just all happy together. As of now all three of us are sitting on the couch just finished eating breakfast on this nice Saturday morning and later I promised Michele id let her play in the little pool I got her. But now we rest let our food sink in as we watch cartoons with mich in my lap and Camz in my side arms wrapped around my waist and mine wrapped around my girls.i slowly stroke camilas exposed thigh from her small shorts and I can see goose bumps so I know I'm doing something right we haven't quite done any thing yet just some heated make out session at night nothing to big but one day we will and I can't wait I lover her so much I to give her all of me. I look down at her and kiss her head as she smiles and we continue to watch t.v the I hear the door bell ring. I look at Camila she looks at me.

"We're we expecting someone?" I ask cause it's like 10 and the girls usually come in the afternoon.

"No the girls didn't say anything about coming over and they definitely wouldn't ring the door bell they have keys." She says I laugh.

"That's true ill get it I'll be right back." I say putting Michel on the couch off my lap and Kiss her head after I give her a little tickle she giggles. As I walk to the door the bell rings one more time. Ugh who ever is at the door needs to stop.

"I'm coming" I say as I'm almost there.

I unlock the door and open it once it's open I stand there frozen mix emotions run threw me I'm not sure if I should be mad, happy, sad or what I just stand there. Then they speak.

"Hey laur" Taylor says and stands there awkwardly.

"Hey Lo Can we come in?" Chris asked as he stands outside still.

"Yah come in." I say and step aside.

"Who's at the door Lo?" Camila asked as we walk in the living room.

"It Taylor and Chris."I say and she looks back at us in shock and stands up from the couch and walks to us.

"Hey guys what brings you here?" She asked as she pulls them in a hug and gives them a smile.

"We actually came to talk to Lauren but if your busy we can come back later." Chris says and points to the front door.

"We're not busy I was just going to take mich in the back to play you guys can talk while I get her dressed we go play I'll talk to you guys later." She says and walks back to the living room to get Michele and goes upstairs to get her changed I walk to the living room and sit on the couch as they follow me and do the same.

"So what's up" I ask still in shock that there even here it's been a long time since I last seen them they changed Chris is taller than me by a lot now and became a handsome young man and for Taylor she's beautiful as ever looks older now and mature.

"We missed you Lo" Taylor says as she looks down sad I get up and hug her.

"Then why haven't you visited me why did you not call me Its been three whole months since I woke up from the coma and I haven't received a call or Tex or anything from you two or mom and dad it's like you guys don't care you know who was there?" I say as I stand up starting to get a little mad. " Camila, Michele and the girls not even my family how bad is it to wake up not knowing what happened and why your in a hospital the fist thing I asked for was for my parents and you know what the doctor told me?" I ask the shake there head
"He said my parents didn't want anything to do with me and gave him camilas number how do I respond to that my parents didn't even care I was alive and awake." I say sitting down with now tears in my eyes and well as Taylor and Chris.