Girls day

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes I stretched my arms and felt a empty bed I frown knowing Camz isn't there so I get up and go to my bathroom and do my morning routine and stay in my grey bikes sweats and muscle tank top. And start to walk down stairs and I hear cartoons in the living room knowing it's probably mich I go to the kitchen and see Camz singing Taylor swift wildest dreams while making eggs and I sit on a stool and spin a little.

"Morning Camz whatcha making smells good." I ask taking a sniff she jumps as I spoke and I chuckle a little." What the hell laur you scared the shit out of me." She says while she clutches her chest. " shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I say truthfully

"It's okay and I'm finishing these eggs I made bacon and some pancakes as well it's a welcome home breakfast." She says with a smile and turns off the stove and puts food on some plates. And hand me one I take it." Eat up I'm going to go get mich and put her in her high chair." She said and I just nod cause I'm hungry. " wait" I say as I grab her wrist before she leaves she turns around and looks at me. " what's up" she say with a smile

"Umm I just wanted to say thank you not only for the food but for everything for being there for me while I was in the hospital I appreciate you being there for me even though you don't have to but you still do it means a lot to me Camz." I say looking in her eyes and I get up and embrace her in a hug and she hugs me back I kiss her temple and whispers a 'thank you' in her hair. I pull back she smiles. " your welcome it's nothing when you were in the hospital I made you a promise to always be there for you no matter what happens and here I am still with you keeping that promise I missed you laur I'm glad your okay." She says and goes to get Michele. I sit back down and eat my food slowly waiting to hear with Camz and mich they come back and we eat together while we Camz isn't looking I take glances at her and enjoy her beauty while she s being all motherly with mich there so cute and there interaction is so fucking adorable. We finish eating and we cleaned up the mess and now we're on the couch with Michele in the middle of us while we watch finding nemo cause Michele and Camz insisted. Then there was a knock on the door and I get up and open the door only to be tackled by normoni and ally while Dinah just walks past up to sick with Camz and mich.

"Oh my god laur I missed you so much it's great to see you all better." Mani says almost in tears I hug her tighter " I missed you to moni and It feels good to be awake and all better." I say

"Aww laur I missed you so much." Ally says while hugging me tight. " I missed you to allycat." I say kissing her head mani and all join the ready of the girls in the living room on the couch. I shut the door and lock it and go back to the living room to see all the girls on the couch while mich is on Camz lap. " so we brought movies and snacks for a Disney movie marathon you in." Man asks me I just nod "sounds good to me I guess I'll just sit on the floor." I way getting a pillow and lay on the floor with my blanket then I feel someone sit next to me I look and it Michele.

"Hey cutie wanna sit on my lap?" I say patting my lap and smiling at her she looks at me then nod her head.

"Yes" she says I open my blanket. " well then come on in cutie." I say "okay" she says and jumps in my lap and smiles once she settled I wrap the blanket around the both of us and she snuggles in my chest and I hear some 'aww's' behind me I look back and all the girls are looking at me and mich.
" what" I say looking at them with a confused expression. They all look at each other and back at me before Dinah talked.

"So I see you guys are getting along well I told walz she's like a mini you." She says and I smile. And and Camz smacks Dinahs arm. " ouch it's true look how well they get along." She says " she so cute how could you not love her and I told Camz she looks like me when I was this little she's adorable." I say tickling he and mich laughs. " yah she is, so let's watch this movie now." Mani says and we all watch lion king and during the middle of the middles of our 3rd movie mich falls asleep and I take her to her room and tuck her in and head down stairs. Moni is putting on the hills have eyes. I high five Dinah for there movie choice while I sit next to Camz cause I know she gets scared easy she crawled in my lap and puts a blanket that I was using with mich over up and she curls up in my chest. This was the normal routine scary movie Camz cuddles this doesn't faze none of the girls cause we always did this since we were young but for me my stomach always did backflips of how cute she was and how warm and perfect our bodies fit together. After 2 more movies we orders a pizza and mich woke up and now I'm talking with the girls and mich Sits on ally's lap eating her pizza. I learned normani teaches a dance class and owns her own dance studio while ally is a kindergarten teacher and hopes one day she's can be Michele's teacher when she's old enough. As for Dinah i already know what she does.

"So Ralph when are we going to start making magic?" She ask and I laugh "well if you mean music when ever you want just when we get together to make this magic your buying me lunch." I say she nod. "Deal I'll take that McDonald's it's is." She says and I throw my pizza crust at her "fine I'll take you to some where better any place you want. " she says I smile thinking of a couple places. " great sounds like a deal." I say and we shake hands. We continue to talk about what I missed out on and then it was getting late so the girls had to leave we and Camz get ready for bed as I take a shower and remember I forgot my towel " shit" I whisper I look out my bathroom and see my door open and my towel is on the other side of the room I walk and grab it as soon as I'm half way to the towel camila walks in "hey laur- oh shit sorry I didn't know- wait why am I sorry I've seen you naked a bunch of times." She says and sits on my bed while looking at my ass as I get my towel and wrap it around my body I look back and camila is still looking at my ass biting her lip. Why does she have to do that its so hot when she does it I feel my cheeks heat up I clear my throat she looks up. " what were you going to say again before you came in here checking me out." I say flirting and she looks down and blushes.

"Shut I was not I just came to tell you goodnight and see if you were okay you know just checking you out-no I mean checking on you. " she said catching on her slip up. " sure you where but yah I'm good is Michele asleep already?" I ask she nods. " yah she fell asleep about 20 minutes ago you were In The shower for like a hour." She says as I get dressed in some sweats and an large shirt. "really I lost track of time, that shower felt so good." I said drying my hair with the towel."yah but as long as you don't smell like ass any more." She says laughing a push her playfully she get up of my bed and heads to the door. "Anyway goodnight lauren if you need any thing you know where to find me." She said trying to shut my door." Wait Camz can you umm." I say rubbing the back of my neck. " can you umm cuddle with me?" I ask shyly she smiles and shuts my door walks to me bed "sure" she says getting under the covers I get behind her being the big spoon and wrap my arms around her waist. " I miss your cuddles." She whispered "me too Camz goodnight." I say kissing her shoulder. " goodnight laur."