Chapter Two: The Flame Dragon Slayer.

"Natsu. You have to read this." Lucy said.

"What is it?" Natsu asked. He looked and his eyes went wide. "No way... This can't be possible!"

Chapter Two: The Flame Dragon Slayer.

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"Etsuko Flame. Flame Dragon Slayer." Lucy said.

"Flame, as in fire?" Gray asked. Lucy nodded.

"She's an S-Class Wizard in thr Phoenix guild and is looking for her Adopted Father." Lucy read.

"Do you know this girl Natsu?" Erza asked.

"No." Natsu said.

"Could she be related to Igneel?" Gray asked.

"I don't know..." Natsu said as he looked down.

"What does she look like?" Erza asked. Lucy showed them a picture.

The picture was of a girl who had pink hair with a red fringe. She also had flame orange eyes. She wore a purple and blue top with a black skirt. She had a flame in both bands with a Phoenix rising from it. She also had the same guild mark as Emiko. Erza gasped.

"It can't be."

"What's wrong Erza? Do you know this girl?" Happy asked.

"8 years ago, a year before the tenrou incident, three girls came to us. One asked Mirajane for help with training because her magic was take over magic. She was with her younger sister. The other asked help from me. She said she had flame dragon slaying magic. This is the exact same girl, although I do not think she will remember me." Erza explained.

"What was that Ice Brain?!" Someone shouted.

"You heard me Ashes for Brains!" Another person shouted. The three looked go see the exact same girl, Etsuko Flame, fighting with another girl while Emiko just watched, holding the white exceed.

The other girl, Etsuko, was fighting a girl who had white/grey hair and pale blue eyes. She had some sort of accessories on her head. Her fringe covered one of her eyes. Her other eye had a scar over it and her lip also had a scar over it. She had light blue markings on her arms and wore a brown top with a black corset and a black skirt with black boots.

"It's her." Natsu said. He ran to them and the others followed.

"If your brain is too burnt from your flames, let me repeat myself. I said you owe me for saving your ass." The girl said.

"I didn't need anyone to save my ass! I would have been perfectly fine if Emi didn't leave me!" Etsuko exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." Emiko said as she looked down with a gloomy aura hanging over her head.

"Is that why you were trying to crawl off the train?" The girl smirked.

"Shut up! It's not my fault I have motion sickness!" Etsuko exclaimed.

"Who's fault is it then?!" The girl exclaimed.

"I don't know!"

"Dust for brains!"

"At least I have brains!"

"You do know that dust is pretty much nothing, right?" Emiko asked. Etsuko hung her head.

"Hey! You!" Natsu shouted. The girls looked at him. "You! You're the flame dragon slayer of Phoenix right?!" He asked.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" Etsuko asked.

"Do you know Igneel?" Natsu asked.

"Who?" Etsuko asked.

"The Fire Dragon King your dummy." Emiko sighed.

"Oh! Dad's friend! Nope, not a clue buddy." Etsuko said.

"Did you say your dad's friend?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah. My dad's Atlas Flame. The flame dragon. Who are you?" Etsuko asked. Natsu's eyes went wide.

"We are part of Fairy Tail. This is Natsu, the fire dragon slayer and his father is Igneel." Erza explained.

"Ok, but why did you come to me about your dad?" Etsuko asked.

"S-sorry! We just saw your page in Sorcerer weekly so Natsu thought you might known Igneel, that's all." Lucy explained.

"Yeah, sorry for the idiot." Gray said.

"What did you call me Ice Stripper?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"You heard me Pyro!" Gray shouted. The two began to fight.

"I-I never thought we would meet a male version of both Etsuko and Yukichi!" The pink exceed gasped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Etsuko and the girl who name was Yukichi asked.

"Knock it off this instant!" Erza exclaimed as she hit both the boys on the heads. The three girls and two exceeds jumped.

"S-s-she's just like Daisuke!" Emiko gasped.

"Don't we have a mission to get on with?" The white exceed asked.

"Oh yeah, let's go. It was nice meeting you all." Emiko said. The three girls then walked off.

"It was nice meeting you too, sorry for disturbing you." Lucy said. Emiko smiled and waved.

"No problem." Emiko said.

"They seem nice." Wendy said.

"Yeah, now let's hope we can get on with our job." Lucy said. Her, Wendy, Happy and Carla looked at Erza, Natsu and Gray. The boys were on the floor.

"We might have to wait awhile." Happy said as they all sweat dropped.

Tbc...