Chapter Three: The Phoenix Guild.

Months later, Lucy and Wendy were sat in the guild with Carla, Levy McGarden and Erza. They were reading sorcerer magazine and Wendy gasped.

"What is it child?" Carla asked.

"Mira's been mentioned in this page." Wendy said. Mira walked to them.

"Hello girls." Mira smiled.

"Hey, Mira, do you know a girl named Kiyomi Aine?" Levy asked, looking at the magazine with Wendy.

"Kiyomi? I haven't heard that be in awhile. I hope she's ok..." Mira smiled slightly.

"She seems to be doing well." Lucy said. She showed Mira the magazine.

Here folks is the most beautiful Mage of the Phoenix Guild, Kiyomi Aine. Here's a little information.
COOL!
Name: Kiyomi Aine.
Age: 19.
Magic: Takeover, Air Magic, Fire Magic, healing magic.
Status: SINGLE
Hair colour: pale lavender.
Eye colour: blue.
Guild mark location: Right thigh.
Occupation: S-Class Mage, Phoenix Guild.
Relatives: Parents, deceased. Naomi Aine (younger sister)

Kiyomi Aine is the older sister to Naomi Aine. She says her idol is Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail, who was also her tutor when Kiyomi was 11 years of age.

Mira smiled.

"I'm so happy she's in a good guild." Mira smiled.

"Apparently the Phoenix Guild is having a party in a week." Lucy said.

"And it's invitation only." Wendy said.

"Everyone!" Makarov shouted as he stood on the bar. Everyone looked at him. "We have the privilege of going to one of the biggest party's that happen yearly." Makarov then had a goofy grinned and showed an envelope with a Phoenix stamp on it. "We've been invited to the Phoenix Guild's Party!" Makarov shouted.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

"No way, we got invited?!" Lucy gasped.

"Fairy Tail is known as the strongest guild in all of Fiore." Erza smiled.

"Alright! We get to go to a party!" Gray cheered. Natsu didn't say anything. "Natsu?"

"Etsuko Flame is in that guild..." He thought.

"Natsu?" Lucy asked. Natsu just turned and left the guild.

"Natsu?" Happy questioned. He then flew after Natsu. "Natsu, what's wrong?" Happy asked.

"Etsuko Flame. She's in that guild." Natsu said.

"You remember?" Happy asked. "She must have really caught your attention." Happy said.

"It's just... She's looking for her dad..." Natsu said.

"So?" Happy asked.

"Her dad is Atlas Flame, the known guardian of the Sun Village." Natsu said.

"He's... Gone... So she..." Happy started to say.

"I don't know if I should tell her." Natsu said.

"Oh..." Happy said.

A week later...

All of Fairy Tail were in the guild. They were all dressed in formal wear.

"Why did we all have to meet here?" Lucy asked.

"Because the Phoenix Guild are sending carriages to take us there." Mira smiled. They heard a horse. Everyone went outside and their eyes went wide. White horses pulling carriages. There were four horse on each carriage. The carriage was very large. It could fit 12 people in one.