Chapter Ten: Resurrection

"That's one of the Dark Nine Tailed Fox's spell." Hakuoh said.

"You mean that's the spell that killed your mother?" Naomi asked.

"No. Etsuko!" Emiko shouted. Tears fell down Emiko's tears. Everyone crowded around, except Daisuke and Erza. They were fighting off Kira. A light went around Emiko.

"Emiko." Naomi gasped.

"ETSUKO!" Emiko screamed.

Chapter Ten: Resurrection.

A large light went around the room.

"The resurrection spell." Daisuke said.

"Finally." Kira smirked as her eyes changed for a second, but then it turned back.

"You've got the fox inside of you." Erza gasped.

"L-Let wind blow...Let fire burn" Emiko sang.

"Emiko..." Naomi said.

"Emiko." Suddenly a cream coloured dragon appeared faintly. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Louder my child." She said. The dragon went closer and put her claw on Emiko's back. Emiko nodded and she then went a little louder.

"Let wind blow, let fire burn
Let sea rise to greet sky
Let sun warm, let moon cool
For all the earth to breathe

A soft sunlight went over them all. A light fire flew down and went into Etsuko. Wind followed, water joined and leafs fell over everyone.

"What is this?" Sting asked as he held a leaf.

Let song speak, let hearts break
Let tears flow in heartache
Let war take, let love heal
For all on earth to breathe

Daylight long fall
As shadows call
Let truth stand tall
For loves soft call

Let wind blow, let fire burn
Let sea rise to greet sky
Let sun warm, let moon cool
For all the earth to breathe

Daylight long fall
As shadows call
Let truth stand tall
For loves soft call
For all

Let skies shine, let souls fly
Let dawn break before us
Let day grow, let night fall
For all the earth
For all on earth to breathe

Doves began to fly around everyone and feathers went over them.

Let wind blow
And fire burn
Let sea rise
To greet sky
Let sun warm
And moon cool
For all the earth
To breathe~"

Everything disappeared. Everyone looked and saw Etsuko move a little.

"Well done my daughter."

"That's Tentai?" Lucy gasped. Emiko smiled, but her smile went when Tentai began to fade.

"You're going again?" Emiko asked.

"I never left you." Tentai smiled. She turned into a light and went inside of Emiko. "I have always been inside of you, my child." Emiko heard Tentai said. Emiko smiled as she out her hand over her heart.

"That was incredible." Lucy said.

"Hey, guys." Daisuke said. Everyone looked and their eyes went wide. Kira was on the ground with a dark light coming out of her.

"AHHHH!" Kira screamed.

"The fox was inside of her?!" Yuuji exclaimed.

"We need a sealing spell to stop her!" Levy shouted. Hakuoh ran to Kira.

"Hakuoh!" Yukichi said. Hakuoh stopped and looked at them.

"I know the seal!" Hakuoh said.

"How?" Cana asked.

"I learned it after he killed my mother." Hakuoh said. She then ran to Kira. Once she got to Kira, she got onto the ground and out her hands over her.

"Wait! Can't someone die from doing the spell?!" Levy shouted.

"Only if they're weak." Hakuoh said. "Seal!" Hakuoh shouted. She began to glow, but the glow disappeared. Hakuoh's eyes went wide as she looked at her shaking hands. "It's too late." She said. Everyone's eyes went wide. The dark light grew and course a harsh breeze. Hakuoh was thrown back, but luckily, Shadow Gear caught her by working together. And by that I mean Jet standing on Droy and Levy standing on Jet and then them all falling. Kira continued to scream.

"I'm scared..." Kaisai said as she hid behind Yukichi. "I can sense something more..."

"Demonic than both of us? Yes, I sense it too. Turns out what people used to need for the spell wasn't needed this time." Yukichi said.

"No. You were. You were inside the spell." Hakuoh said.

"So it did have an effect on us?" Mira asked with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." Emiko said as she looked down. Etsuko then grabbed Emiko's arm. "Etsu." Emiko said. Etsuko sat up and looked at the light.

"Damn it." She said. The light began to fade as as it did, they saw a demonic black fox with nine tails. It had horns sticking out and the Fox's eyes were bright red. He grinned and then he roar. "Ew. Bad breath." Etsuko said. Pinching her nose.

"Huh? It's that bad?" The Fox asked. He put his hand near his mouth and breathed. It then stuck it's tongue out. "Anyone got a mint?"

"Isn't he supposed to be evil?" Natsu asked as everyone sweat dropped.

"I wasn't expecting this." Tora said.

"He seemed darker a few years ago..." Hakuoh said.

"So what happened?" Minerva asked.

"Ahem. Hello everyone. I'm Dākufokkusu the dark Nine tails fox, just call me Dāku for short, anddddddd, I'm gonna destroy you." He said with another roar.

"Talk about blunt." Gray said.

"My nostrils." Natsu said, covering his nose. Gray just sighed. Dāku looked around and then he spotted Hakuoh.

"Oh, hey, you're that kid who was with that dragon." He said. Hakuoh frown as Dāku put his face near hers. "You've really grown, huh!"

"D-don't come so close! It's rude!" Hakuoh shouted.

"Oh, sorry." Dāku said and everyone else sweat dropped.

"What was Zeref thinking?" Erza asked.

"Maybe he had a sense of humour." Macao suggested.

"If is did... It wasn't a good one." Wakaba said. Once again, everyone sweat dropped as they looked at the so called Dark Nine Tailed Fox.

TBC...