six

"why is it a big deal?" he asks, looking confused as every.

"uh, cause. thats jack's and she was my best friend a long time ago." i spit. he now looks at me with wide eyes.

"yeah." i raise my eyebrows and shake my head.

"wait, how do you know its that skylar?" he does have a point. there are probably millions of girl or guys names skylar. it is a unisex name.

"do you have a picture of her?" i ask, leaning over the table a little.

"yeah. here's her instagram." he taps on his phone and shows me the screen.

i huff and fall back in my seat, "yeah. thats her." i roll my eyes.

"oh shit. should we tell him?" he looks worried. but i would be too. i mean, its sam for goodness sake.

and skylar's a hoe.

"yeah... i'll do it." i trail off and pack up my stuff. "lets go now." i pick up my garbage and throw it away. johnson doing the same.

we get into his car and drive off to sam's. i hope shes not there.

about 5 minutes we arrive. i quickly jump out of the car and run into the house, not knocking.

"sam?" i call out, shouting a bit. i hear footsteps coming downstairs. i run to the stairs and am greeted by not sam, but skylar.

i roll my eyes, and she scoffs.

"what the hell are you doing here amelia?" she puts in hand on her hip. this girl is so annoying, no wonder why i stopped being her friend.

"move." i push her aside and run into sam's room.

he's shirtless and probably fully naked. but he's covered by sheets.

"what the fuck amy!" he covers the rest of his body. i roll my eyes and close the door. i sit on the end of his bed and stare at him.

a little creepy, i know.

"why are you here?" he asks, a little aggravated.

"you need to break up with skylar." i spit. he furrows his eyebrows and looks at me like i'm stupid.

"um, how about no? i like her. a lot." he scolds me. is he fucking stupid?

i want to tell him everything about how stupid and crazy this bitch is, but i know it won't go through his head.

"whatever sam. but once you get heart broken, i'm gonna say i told you so." i jump off the bed and run down the stairs.

"can you take me to jacks?" i ask johnson.

i need to get my stuff i left there, i just hope he's not home.

"uh, i guess." he grabs his keys and walks out with me.

time for a crazy ride.

*

"thanks johnson." i whisper as i get out of the car.

i take my keys out, and look for jacks. i put the key in the key hole and turn it quietly.

i walk in, noticing all the lights off. i close the door softly and tiptoe up the flights of stairs.

i put my ear up to his bedroom door and hear the shower and some music.

i quickly enter the bedroom, and start looking for my stuff.